*Chapter 27*

A:N//So before you guys read, I just wanted to let you know that there is mature content in this chapter and if you uncomfortable reading that I put where it starts, and then if you continue scrolling it does tell you where it stops! So if your uncomfortable just scroll!
----------------------------------------------
*Kayleigh's POV*
It is now December 31st or as everyone knows New Years Eve! I can't believe it's going to be 2016! I had just gotten home from spending Christmas in Virginia with my parents about 3 days ago. I hadn't seen Niall since before Christmas, since we decided to spend it with out families.
We both gave each other our gifts before we left London. I got Niall his favorite cologne and a jersey from Derby. He got me a beautiful necklace that made my gift seem like nothing.
I always wear the necklace though, I only take it off when I go in the shower. Its a key but the top of it was a heart! I was in aw when I opened the box. I had saw it one day when we were in the mall one day with the guys but that was months before we started dating, I didn't think he would remember!
*Flashback*
Since the boys had today off we decided to go the mall. We walked around with no one following us, that's amazing! They probably didn't know where we were, I had bought a ton of clothes since it was becoming summer. I had the most amount of bags but the boys did have a few since they wanted some new clothes too.
We were just walking past all the stores, I was lugging all my shopping bags with me when we passed Tiffany and Co. and a necklace caught my eye. I stopped to look at, while the guys continued to walk.
"Oh my god." I said admiring the necklace. When the light hit it, the diamonds would shimmer and so would the sterling silver. The boys heard me and turned around to see what I was staring at. They all came around and looked.
"It's gorgeous."I said quietly then I looked at the price almost fainting from how much it was.
"You should get it if you love it." Liam said to me.
"I already spent so much money and I don't need to spend anymore. It's fine, lets go before someone sees you guys. We don't want to get mobbed." I said walking away from the window.

•Flash forward to opening gifts•
"I hope ya like it babe." Niall said handing me a small box. I unwrapped the gift wrap, looking at the Tiffany and Co. box. I opened the top of the box and saw the necklace I had saw months ago.
"Oh my god Ni." I said taking the necklace out of the box admiring it's beauty.
"I knew ya really wanted it t'at day. I went online ta see if they still had it an' they did. I went an' bought it at the closest store but do-" he said with me cutting him off.
"I love it, thank you so much baby." I said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the lips. "You seriously remembered that I wanted that?"
"I did because I'm the best boyfriend ever." He said smiling and giving me another kiss. I just smiled back at him.
"Can you put it on me?" I asked turning around so he could put the necklace on.
"Of course." He said putting it on.
*Flashbacks Ended*
I'm so excited to see Niall tonight, I missed him like crazy. I mean we face timed but it wasn't the same as seeing him in person! I was putting my necklace on, adding the finishing touch to my outfit since I was getting ready even though we were just staying in tonight. It wasn't anything special I was wearing, just leggings and a sweatshirt.
                                   ***
I had just parked my car and ran up to Niall's door. I rang the doorbell, in a matter of 2 seconds the door opened to see my amazing boyfriend standing in front of me.
"I missed you so much." He said hugging while slightly lifting me off the ground bringing me inside. Then he twirled around with me still in his arms.
"I missed you too Ni." I said into his neck giggling.
"We're not doing that next year babe." He said looking into my eyes.
"Okay what ever you say Leprechaun." I said.
                                 ***
It was getting closer to midnight, only 10 minutes left. I'm so excited to see what 2016 is gonna bring for me and the ones I love. I was sitting on the couch watching TV cuddling with Niall.
"I'm so glad you didn't have to be in New York for the live version." I said to Niall.
"Me too, babe. I'm glad I'm home." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. It was now 11:59.
"10...9...8...7...6..." The TV said. I was counting down looking at Niall, he was counting down too watching the TV.
"5...4...3...2...1" We both said watching the clock strike 12.
"I love ya baby, Happy New Year." He said giving me a kiss.
"I love you too and Happy New Year Ni." I said giving him another kiss. The kiss was deep. I sat up and straddled him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He swept his tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth. I put my hands in his hair, interlocking my fingers. I heard a moan from him. I just smirked as I felt something poking my thigh.
"Ni." I said as he kissed down my neck. I let out a slight moan when he kissed my sweet spot. He pulled away looking at me and then decided to watch TV.
"No way." I said getting up and taking his hand. He can't do that and then think nothing of it. Did he think I wanted him to stop? I walked all the way till we got to his room. I walked in and then pulled him to me giving him the most passionate kiss I had ever given. He got the hint that I didn't want to stop and put his hands on my ass. He pulled away slightly, I whimpered at the loss of contact.
*Mature (skip if you want)*
"Jump." He said, his eyes a darker blue than usual. I jumped and while he carried me to his bed while we kissed at the same time. He laid me down gently while getting on top of me. He pulled away and started to kiss down my neck. He nipped at times, he spent a while on my sweet spot which was probably going to have a love bite tomorrow.
"Ni" I gasped.
He pulled back after we made out for a little more.
"Let's take your shirt off" I said gripping the edge of his t-shirt. I pulled it over his head. He just looked down at me with a lovingly look. I just gave him a smile. In the next few minutes we both in our underwear.
"God I love ya." Niall said into my neck still pressing kisses.
"I love you too, Ni." I breathed out.
"Are ya sure yer ready fer this princess?" He asked me looking into my eyes.
"Yeah I'm sure." I said connecting our lips together again. His hands find the back of my bra unhooking it, slowly pulling down the straps. Then his hands travel down my stomach making their way to the edge of my underwear. He grips the sides of the lacy material while tugging it down slowly. Finally it makes its way into the pile of the other clothes on the floor.
"Yer so beautiful." Niall says to me. I just blush. He peppers kisses all over my face and on my body.
I grab the edge of his white Calvin Klein boxers slowly pulling them down.
"C'mon babe yer killin' me here." He said smiling down at me. After hearing that I pull them down slower just to drive him crazy. He gets so impatient that he helps me by just pulling them off. I just look in his eyes biting my lip.
"Are really sure?" He asks me one more time.
"Yes Niall! I promise you I'm sure about this!" I said pecking his lips. After he reaches into the drawer of his bedside table. I see the foil packet, he tears it open then rolls the condom on. Then he lines himself up.
"Let me know if I hurt ya at all, okay baby?" He said pecking my lips. I just nod smiling. He slowly pushes himself in, it hurts slightly.
"Ya okay babe?" Niall asked me.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just give me a few seconds." I said kissing him. After a few seconds, I tell him to keep going.
He's so gentle and sweet so far.
"Oh my god babe." I moan.
"God baby." Niall says as he thrusts in and out. He keeps hitting my g-spot over and over again.
"Yer so tight." He says. I loudly moan as he pushes again. I start to feel something building in the  pit of my stomach.
"I'm close Ni." I say.
"Me too baby, me too." He says. He thrusts once more before I let go of everything and Niall does the same. After a few minutes, Niall pulls out of me. He rolls off of me and onto the bed.
*Mature stuff done*
He pulls me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist, giving me a kiss on the forehead.
"That was amazing princess." He whispered into my ear.
"That was pretty amazing wasn't it?" I say to him giggling. I started to drift off to sleep when I heard Niall say something.
"Best way to start off 2016." He whispered to himself. I just started giggling like crazy.
"Sure is Ni." I say kissing his chest then falling asleep in my boyfriends strong arms.
*Niall's POV*
I had just woken up and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping in my arms. Last night was amazing, that just took our relationship to the next level. I just laid there for the next few hours just watching her sleep. I know that's creepy but I just admired her. How she has prettiest lips and the tattoo on her wrists. The one of a circle that she just got that symbolizes one of the songs she wrote. And then the quote of 'How Sweet the Sound' from Amazing Grace. Or when she smiles she has this little dimple. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever met and will meet. And I know she's gonna make it far in her career, and I'm excited I get to be part of it.