*Chapter 5*

*Kayleigh's POV*
All the guys were sat down, leaving one empty seat next to blondie. Seriously!? Ugghh whatever. I went over and sat down next to Niall once everything was set up! The movie started and I was already scared!
***
We were half way through the movie when another part came up where Ghostface was about to kill someone! Oh no, run away you idiot!!!
"Ahh" I screamed and hide my face in the throw pillow I had been clenching through this entire thing!
***
Finally that movie was over and we were now watching The Longest Ride! I was so tired from doing nothing that I started to drift in and out. Finally sleep overcame me.

*Niall's POV*
We were at the part where the main character, I think her name was Sophia, was reading a letter to this old man. I wasn't really paying attention when all of a sudden I felt something or should I say someone asleep on my shoulder. I looked down to see Kayleigh asleep on my shoulder. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. Why did I have to ruin having a friendship or something with her. Why didn't I just not be friends with Kellen! Ugh! I just wish I had the guts to tell her the truth!

*Kayleigh's POV*
I was leaning on something and it was moving. What the hell? I slowly blinked my eyes open to find my head resting on someone's body. I looked up to see the person I did not want to be near at all. He was sleeping so that was a good thing. I got up slowly unwrapping his arm from around me and I unwrapped my arms from around his waist. That is soooo awkward! I looked at the screen to see that the credits were rolling. I got up and shut the movie off and put the movie back in the case. Everyone started to slowly wake up.
"What time is it?" Harry asked while stretching. I looked at the clock to see it read 11:30PM.
"11:30PM" I said.
"Oh, well I'm going back to my room! Goodnight you guys!" Harry said getting up and leaving.
"I'm gonna go to my room too!" Niall said after a few minutes.
"G'night you guys" Niall said while standing up and stretching, his shirt rising a little bit. Oh my god his stomach! What the hell am I thinking this for!
"So are you guys staying here or what?"I said to Liam and Louis.
"You have some explaining to do now, Kayleigh" Liam said. Not this again!
"Are we seriously talking about this topic again!?" I said getting angry, we were having a nice night till they had to mention this topic!
"Just tell us what went down between you and Niall! Cause he doesn't tell us anything that happened in high school for him!" Louis said getting serious which usually never ever happens! I might as well tell them, they are who I am closest to in the band.
"It all started in sophomore year well secondary school year four for you guys I think" I started off.
*Flashback to when Kayleigh was 16 years old*
It was sophomore year! And I had been in my new school for about 4 months so it was now December! I'm really great friends with everyone except this one kid named Niall Horan. I have no idea what his problem is, I've tried to be friends with him but all he does is ignore me and sort of bully me, not physically but verbally. I thought he was soooo cute though so I wanted to be friends with him, maybe even more than friends! I just wish he would give me a shot to be his friend! But enough about him, the school was having this little concert for the holidays just for fun and anyone who wanted to join, could join! So I decided to join and I thought I would sing Christmas Must Mean Something More by Taylor Swift! It's the perfect song, it has to do with the meaning of Christmas and not about love or anything in that area!!
So the day came around for when the singing competition was being held! I was all ready, I had straightened my hair and wore a cute outfit which consisted of jeans and a cute sweater! I was sitting on a stool on stage and the music started! I was only a few minutes into the song when Niall came out and started to say something. Oh god!
"Hey Kayleigh just letting you know that you're horrible singer and no one here likes you, they just feel bad for the new American girl and pretended to be your friends! I'm just letting you know the truth! Oh your not that pretty either, everyone thinks you're a slut, just go back to Virginia and don't ever think about coming back!" He said laughing and smirking.
He is such a jerk! I hate him!! I wanna go back to Virginia where I know I actually have friends! I just got up and ran off crying.
*End of Flashback*
"So that's what happened between me and Niall happy?" I said starting to get teary eyed just thinking of it. It ruined my confidence to ever sing in front of anyone ever again! I only sing when I'm alone.
"Seriously that's what happened between you two?" Louis said.
"Yeah" I said wiping a stray tear that had ran down my face without me noticing, "So that's why I don't sing that much anymore."
Then both of them came up to me and gave me a hug.
"We're sorry love, I think you and Niall need to talk about what happened between you two, and who knows maybe you guys will become friends!" Liam said giving me a weak smile.
"I don't know, I've tried to avoid ever speaking of this since I never want to relive it. But don't tell Niall, I said anything to you guys! Okay? Until I'm okay with you telling him." I said begging them, not to tell him.
"Okay we won't tell him" Louis said.
"Alright! Thank you guys for actually making me tell you guys cause now I feel so much better, like I've gotten some pressure off my shoulders!" I said hugging them both again.
"Your welcome, Kayls. Your like our little sister" Liam said.
A:N// So there it is! Kayleigh finally revealed why she is angry with Niall! So what do you think is gonna happen now?