Don't Have to Wait Until We're 18

****WARNING 18+****
This chapter will be stronger at the beginning and if you don't want to read it then skip that part and continue from after that.

"Yeah I guess it is. Do you like it?"

I squeezed his hand tightly, "Yeah."

After a while we got a drinks and got the food we ordered after and ate. We made small talk like a new couple would. Talking about school, talking about favorite things. Stuff like that.

"Im glad this is a more, proper date than yesterday."

"Haha, it's okay, I'm not very proper."

"Really," he smirked.

Oh god is it hot in here, Jesus.

"Yeah ha."

"You look amazing."

"Thanks," I blushed.

"Ashton picked it out for you, he likes to gift people. He's like our dad."

"I can tell."

"We were um, pretty heated yesterday."

"Uh yeah. But I mean it didn't go too far so that's fine."

"Yeah. Now we're actually official though."

"Mhm." I sipped my soda and I could feel his green eyes on me. When I set my glass down I saw them.

Those dark green eyes stuck on me. He crossed his arms on the table. Even though he didn't seem one to be crazy fit, his tux made him look really good.

I stared back at him and he let his eyes go down then come slowly back up. He licked his bottom lip and smirked.

"You wanna spend the night at my place?"

"Won't the boys be there?"

"Not tonight."

"Um sure, I just gotta call Julia and tell her I won't be home."

"Alright, I'll go pay for the check."

I jumped out of my seat and sprinted to the girl's bathroom. I fumbled through my never ending bag then pulled my phone out. I dialed Julia's number quickly and waited for her answer.

"Sup girl."

"JULIA!"

"AH CRAP WHAT BLAKE!?"

"HE WANTS ME TO GO HOME WITH HIM!!"

"STOP SCREAMING!"

"He wants me to go home with him!"

"What did you say?"

"Yes!"

"OO GIRL! Make sure you use protection baby."

I could feel her smirking through the receiver.

"JULIA!! I've only ever done it with Wyatt!"

"Well you weren't his only either Blake. Look Michael seems awesome just go for it. You're sober right?"

"Mhm."

"Then you're good. Just make sure you keep your emergency pocket knife on the nightstand just in case."

"Alright."

"You go girl. I believe in you."

"Thanks babe."

"Love ya." She hung up and I walked outside. Michael was waiting for me by the door and he smiled when he saw me.

"You ready?" I nodded. He held my hand and lead me out to a cab parked on the curb.