Two Wrongs Made a Wrong

When I woke up, Michael's arm was around my waist and in front of me was his nightstand full of all his crap. I tried my best to not wake him, and decided that I'd leave a note letting him know that I went back to my apartment. I grabbed my stuff and left, taking the bus to my own place. When I got there Julia was watching some TV in my room. She immediately turned around to see me and smiled.

"Hey there."

I grinned in return. As I set some of my stuff by my door she began to shift in her chair, biting her lip and twirling her hair in between her trembling fingers.

"Julia, are you okay?"

"Did Luke tell you?"

I paused from arranging my things and stood up straight with caution, "Tell me what?"

Julia sighed and motioned for me to follow her to her room. I obeyed and she had me sit on the bed while she paced nervously in front of me. 

"Julia what is it? Is something wrong?"

And she told me everything. She told me how after my dad died she would be with Wyatt, doing things I can't repeat myself. How she had always liked him and was happy that she finally had a chance. How she was happy that Wyatt told her he would leave me for her. How she made the last year and a half of my high school career a living hell in silence. Regretfully, I called her Naomi's evil twin, then kicked her out of the apartment, warning her that if she tried to come back that I'd make her sorry. 

I sat there on her bed, crying and screaming at myself for believing she ever actually had my back. I took out my stereo and began to play the Venom album by Bullet For My Valentine at full volume and screamed to its heart-wrenching choruses. I slammed my fists against every wall and kicked at every fragile thing. I cursed at my belongings and myself for being a stupid and ignorant girl.

What have I done?

What have I become?

My dad is dead.

My brother has his life more together than I ever will.

My ex-boyfriend had cheated on me, but I still gave him a chance.

My best friend cheated on me, but I still gave her a chance.

Naomi is still getting what she wants.

I technically have no "friends" beside the friends of my current boyfriend and....other guy I like?

I lied to my boyfriend and cheated on him.

The guy I cheated with is done with me.

I got hit by a damn semi-truck for crying out loud!

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?

The metal noise that tainted the air was abruptly cut off. I went to go check the stereo and saw that it had run out of power. 

Even my damn stereo is done with me.

I sighed and tried to pick up the broken pieces of lamp, drywall, glass, and other things to put them back together. But I knew it was pointless. I left all the debris in a pile in the corner and grabbed my phone to head out to the music store. As I left, I caught sight of my guitar, the one gifted to me by none other than Mr. Clifford himself. I cringed and tried to not gag at how sick of a person I am as I remembered the moments attached to the instrument. I finally blocked my thoughts when it began to crawl to the thought of the personalized guitar picks.

I turned on the flashing open sign on the door, switched on all the lights and began to dust off all the racks and shelves full of some of my favorite CDs and records. After I cleaned I patiently awaited anyone to come in by the register. I mindlessly started playing games on phone, blankly listening to the music that played throughout the store.