4_For_real?

Jieun's POV

Today I woke up before the alarm clock started ringing. I am so excited! I really wanted to go to the concert but by the time I heard about it the tickets were sold out so I was very dipressed. Thank god for.. for that guy whose name I still don't know. 'Ah, pabo Ji Eun. How could you not ask his name yet?' I thought while slightly slapping my cheek.

The hours passed so slowly today but finally it's 8, which means that the concert starts in two hours. And here I am standing outside the concert theatre. We arranged to meet here at 8 but he is not here yet. Something must have delayed him. After half an hour there was still no sign of him and although fans had already started streaming in the theatre, I decided to wait for him not forgetting that he is the one who invited me here.

It was already 9:45 and he hadn't come. 'Should I go in or not? Ugh, I can't miss this concert. Ottoke?' I kept scratching my head and after 5 minutes I entered the theatre. 

OMG!!! They're really here! But there are so many fans. I should try to go near the stage. Fortunately I'm quite small so I can easily sneak through the crowds. After a while I managed to reach the front of the stage. 'You did it girl!' I congradulated myself. The boys had already started singing and dancing and rapping and of course they're perfect, all of them. But my eyes are mostly focused on Jin. Hehe, even if he's not the greatest dancer I love watching him try his best on stage. Wow, here comes his part! 

Haneuri paraeseo haetsari bitnaseo  

The sky is blue and the sun is shining  

Nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa

So my tears are even more noticeable  

Wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji

Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?  

Wae neoreul tteonal suga eobtneunji

Why can't I leave you?  

I was just staring at him while his sweet voice was melting in my ears. It's true that he has small parts in most songs so I try to enjoy it as much as I can. Right before changing their positions we made eye contact. That's it. I'm in love! haha

The concert was coming to an end. It was so amazing that i didn't realise that BTS were already singing the last song. They chose to sing "Hold me tight" last, one of my favourites. While singing they were throwing pink roses to us ARMYs. Jin approached me and gave me a pink rose personally. I felt like my legs would give up as my heart skipped a beat. He was so close. He tried to say something but I couldn't make out what it was. Then he signaled me to look at the botom of the rose. To my surprise there was a small piece of paper wrapped around the bottom of the rose's stem. What is this? I was so eager to check it but I decided to wait until I got outside in order to avoid the crowd.

The concert was finished with a standing ovation by the fans who had been cheering non stop. Of course I wasn't an exception. After the boys left the stage I rashed out to check the note. 'There was probably one on every rose' I thought somehow disappointed. 

'Come meet me at the park, Ji Eun. At the bench you were sitting yesterday night ' was written on the pink note and it was signed by Jin

Wait, wait, wait. There's no way it was him, right? Or was it? No way!