40_One_big_happy_family

Dedicated to a new friend with a unique habit ^_^

...Six months later...

Jieun's POV

I'm nine months pregnant. There's no doubt about it anymore. My belly has become so big that I feel like it will explode. It's getting harder for me to move like I used to and I'm getting tired easily but it's all worth it.

There has been so many beautiful moments in our lives due to the little one growing inside me.

-flashback-

"Jin where are you?" I asked holding my phone to my ear as I was getting ready to get out of the house.

"I'm getting the-" he was interrupted by Tae who apparently had stolen the phone from him.

"Noona, noona we're almost there. Just wait a moment" he said cutely.

"Stay inside. We'll come for you" Suga was heard in the background.

"Yes, oppa" I said and chuckled.

I can say that he's been even more protective than Jin since we found out about my pregnancy.

"I'm here too!" Jimin shouted cheerfully to make sure I could hear him.

"V hyung, pass me the phone" I heard Jungkook say. "Noona I hope you don't mind us coming with you today"

"We're all in the car." Namjoon informed

"Your hope is coming too" Hoseok shouted making me smile even more.

"I don't mind at all Kookie! I need you all to be there" I told him and he giggled cutely.

"What did noona say?" Tae asked

"Guys enough, we're almost there. Let her get ready" Jin told the boys

"You say that cause you spent so much time with her but we don't." Jimin complained.

I smiled on my own and put on my shoes still holding the phone close to my ear.

-end of flashback-

I was 18 weeks pregnant then and we were heading to the hospital for an ultrasound. Normally we could have checked the baby's gender but we decided to leave it as a surprise.

However, things didn't go exactly as planned. If I remember correctly it was when I was six months pregnant.

-flashback-

"The boys didn't want to come today?" I asked Jin while we were waiting out of the doctor's office.

"I didn't tell them where I was going. Otherwise they'd all be here again" he said and pouted. "I wanted to be the only one with you this time. When they are around you don't pay much attention to me" he explained making me chuckle.

I looked around making sure nobody was watching us and gave him a quick kiss taking him by surprise.

"Miss Lee" the nurse called and we followed her.

"Jieun!" Yuri exclaimed after we entered the room. "Sit here. Let's check how the little one is doing" she said and the nurse helped me prepare.

"Is everything okay?" Jin asked looking at the screen as he was trying to make out our baby's figure.

"Yeap! Your boy is doing just fine" Yuri announced and Jin's eyes widened along with mine. "Oh! I did it again. Ah I'm such an idiot. I just ruined the surprise for you." she said feeling apologetic.