Epilogue

...Two years later...

Jin's POV

Okay I've got everything ready for tonight. Let's just hope that nothing goes wrong...

"Honey?" Jieun's voice brought me back to reality. 

"Huh?"

"You were spacing out." she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my back. "Is there anything troubling you?"

Yes, there is. I get so nervous thinking about whether tonight will turn out as planned.

"Nope, princess, everything is fine. I was just thinking about what I should prepare for launch." I lied

"I won't be home for launch. I have to go to the doctor and I'll be at the restaurant all day. It's Friday so it's piano day... and night" she said. 

Of course I knew that. The guys helped me prepare everything for tonight.

Jieun and I have opened our own restaurant. I'm in charge of the menu and I try to be there as often as possible. However, she's the one who mostly manages everything since I'm also busy with BTS. 

We're still active as a group but not as much as we used to since we all have our personal schedules now. Yoongi is a famous producer, he spents so much time in his studio that we sometimes feel worried about his health. Hoseok, as crazy as it may sound, has entered the world of variety shows and is gradually becoming one of the most popular names out there. Jungkook and Taehyung have started their acting career and to be honest I was really surprised at how good they both are.  As for Namjoon and Jimin, they have to invest time on their solo careers too.

Even if we are all starting to follow our own routes, we decided to try our best and stay together as a group and as a family.

I turned to face Jieun to see her smiling at me and I couldn't resist kissing her sweet lips. I just can't get enough of her.

"Eww" we heard a cute voice coming from the bedroom door. "Appa and eomma are doing grown-up things." Taemin said while covering his eyes. "I'll tell uncle Yoongi"

We both laughed at our baby's reaction and I quickly lifted him up and started tickling him. He tried his best to not laugh but soon his giggles filled the room and Jieun joined us.

"Okay, appa I won't tell" he said still laughing. 

"I want to come with you so bad. I want to know whether we're having a baby boy or girl this time.  Can't I take Taemin there too?" I asked Jieun while pouting.

"Nope. I doubt he wants to come to the hospital. He'll be so bored, right baby?" she asked him and he nodded.

"Appa, we'll play here together. Don't be sad" he said and gave me a smile. "I'll let you have my favourite car"

We stayed for a while snuggling in bed until Jieun had to leave. She's four months pregnant and soon we'll know the gender of our forth family member. You see, I wasn't joking when I said I wanted a big family.

But we're still not married. We just kept postponing it because of work. 

"So, Taeminie, do you remember what today is?" I asked him as we were playing with his toys.

"Today?" he pursed his lips and frowned wonderin what the answer is "Oh I know appa! Tobay mom will become Mrs Kim, so we'll all have the same name!" he exclaimed cheerfully making me chuckle.

"That's right. Mom and dad are getting married tonight. Well, unless she rejects my proposal" 

"Appa, she will not say no. You're the most handsome appa in the world, so mom will say yes" he said and placed his small hand on my shoulder. "But if she says no, I'll be really angry and won't talk to her"