8_The_boys

Jimin's POV

"They're here! They're here!" Jungkookie whispered loud enough for all of us to hear.

Jin hyung is going to introduce Jieun to us today. He is always talking about her. Whatever we're doing he will find something that reminds him of her. We've been waiting for this day and now we are completely prepared. Muahaha *evil laughter*

"Okay guys, the time has come for our plan to be executed." Yoongi hyung stated with a stern look while standing in the middle of the circle we had formed. He has taken this way too seriously. "You all remember what you have to do, right?"

"Yes sir!" we answered in unison and then the door opened. 

We stood all in a line in order to welcome Jieun who had entered the dorm and was now standing behind hyung. You could easily tell that she was nervous since she was holding onto Jin hyung's T-shirt. He was right for one thing at least. She really is beautiful. Well done hyung!

"2, 3" Namjoon hyung gave the signal to introduce ourselves. "We are BTS" we said simultaneously and then each one of us introduced himself separately.

"A-Anyohaseo. I'm Lee Jieun. I'm a huge fan of you guys. Nice to meet you." she managed to say shyly. 

"So you are Jin's *caughs*girl*caughs* friend?" Hobie hyung asked as planned. Jin hyung glared at him realising the situation.

"Yeah, that's me" she replied and hyung blushed since he didn't expect that answer. "We have become close friends and I hope to get to know all of you better too" she continued and gave us a warm smile. 

"Now let's eat!" Tae said excitedly and ran to the kitchen. 

"I hope my kitchen is still safe and sound" Jin hyung said while looking at Yoongi hyung who was in charge of cooking today. He actually did pretty good. I was his assistant you see. Hehe!

We sat at the table and started eating. everyone was surprised by the taste and congratulated hyung for his cooking. He didn't show it but I know that he really enjoyed all the praising.

"So you are in charge of cooking Yoongi oppa?" noona asked.

"No, Jin is. You haven't tried his cooking yet? What are you waiting for?" Yoongi said and turned to wink at Jin who looked embarrased

"Okay, game time" Jungkookie and Tae declared happily.

Jieun's POV

I'm now at BTS's dorm and actually I'm having more fun than I expected. The boys are so friendly that the awkwardness has almost completely disappeared. Watching them eating all together and teasing each other is so heartwarming. They are exactly like a family. I'd love to become closer to them.

"So, how about 'Truth or Dare'?" Hoseok oppa suggested. (They asked me to adress them with their birth names since they said that they like it better.)

Everyone agreed and Jungkook brought an empty bottle from the kitchen. I was the first one to spin the bottle and it pointed at Jimin.

"Why am I the first again?" he complained while pouting. He looked so adorable. 

"Truth or dare?" we all asked

"Dare of course. I'm a manly man!" he stated and everyone giggled.

"Okay then. I dare you to do aegyo." Jin oppa said playfully.

"Hyuuuung, you know I can't do it" he pouted while stomping his feet on the floor. 'And you say you can't do aegyo?' I thought as he looked utterly cute.

"You can't avoid it, manly man" Yoongi oppa said and we all laughed with his comment.

"Okay. Here it goes. I had a dream. It was a ghost dream. It was scary." he tried to say in a cute baby voice but it ended up just being creepy and I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his attempt while Jimin was hiding his face with a pillow. He is a naturally adorable dongsaeng who messes up when forced to do aegyo. Hihi

"Now I'll spin it" Taehyung said. The bottle ended up pointing at me and i chose dare. "I dare you to stand behind Jin hyung and backhug him for 2 minutes." he said with a huge smile plastered on his face. He looked completed satisfied with the dare he came up with.

"O-Okay" I stattered. Why did I statter? I got up and approach oppa from behind. Then I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist and I felt him tense. My heart was not beating normally for the next 2 minutes. He could probably feel it too. I've already hugged him before. I did it today too, but this is the first time I feel so weird. 'Oh it's probably because the guys are watching. Yeah that's it' I thought to myself and tried to control my heartbeat while I was still hugging him.

The guys where just watching us while whispering to each other and Jin stayed silent. So did I. The 2 minutes felt like way more.

"Oh sorry noona. I forgot to set the timer. It has already been more than 2 minutes so you can let hyung go." Namjoon apologised but I could see the dimples of satisfaction forming on his cheeks.  

As I was about to step back, oppa held my hands but he let go right after. I felt my face burning and sat down. What is this feeling?

Namjoon spinned the bottle and it pointed at Jin. He chose truth after seeing the evil smirks on everyone's faces.

"So, hyung, is there someone you like?" Hoseok oppa asked.

"Yeah there is someone"Jin oppa answered after a while. 

"Wow really hyung?! Daebak!" they all said except for me. I was kind of disappointed and sad with his answer. Is this what jealousy feels like? But why would I be jealous of him? I sould be happy that my friend has someone that he likes.

Jin's POV

"Next game will be... jenga! And to make it more fun, the loser will have to kiss the one who picks the short chopstick " Hoseok said and we all sat in a circle to start playing. Yah... These guys are seriously in trouble. They have organised everything. Just wait until Jieun leaves...

Before starting the game I went to the kitchen to bring some more juice and there I saw the glass with the chopsticks. Actually I saw the glassES with chopsticks. There was one with long ones and one with short ones. So that's what they were planning. I changed the glasses and returned to my spot.

The game started and everyone was good at it. They were trying to make me lose but it was pointless. I'm REALLY good at jenga. In the end it was Jungkookie who lost and they all looked shocked but I was secretly smiling. They brought the glasses with the chopsticks and we all took one. When we showed our chopsticks, they were all holding a short one except for me and Jieun. 

Haha! You should see their faces right now. Especially Jungkook's who had just realised that he has to kiss five of his hyungs. They couldn't do otherwise since we all agreed to the rules and soon the room was filled with love and smooches.

Their plan completely backfired!