7_It's_time

Jieun's POV

Wow! Our hangout at the amusement park will be unforgettable. Jin really knows how to cheer me up. I can finally say that I'm ready to move on and get over my painful past. I will only treasure the beautiful memories of my family and let go of any negative thoughts. I had forgotten how soothing it is to have a friend beside you but fortunately he helped me remember.

However, I didn't know he was so afraid of heights. You should have seen his face when we got off the bus last night. He was totally out of it, haha. He seemed to be okay a little after the roller coaster though. Hmm I wonder whether he recalled the scary memories while we were riding on the bus. Pfft

'What should I do now?' I thought as I was lying on my bed. It's still early Sunday morning and I'm already starting to feel nervous. Wanna know why? I'm visiting BTS's dorm today. Jin asked me to have lunch with the other members because they really want to meet me and I couldn't refuse his invitation even though I'm not sure I'm ready to meet them. Ottoke...

I decided to play the piano in order to relax a little and the time flew. It was 11 o'clock and I started getting ready since he would come and fetch me at around 12. I opened my wardrobe and tried to figure out what to wear. After trying on a lot of -and when I say a lot of I mean a lot of- different outfits I decided to go with a plain pink dress that reached the length of my knees. I also put on some make up and let my hair down. I rarely do it. I tie them up most of the time. Okay, I'm ready to go now.

Jin's POV

"Hyung what's wrong with your face?" Jimin asked loudly first thing in the morning. I didn't reply and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After I got out I saw the guys whispering to each other and they stopped when Yoongi signaled them that I was standing right beside them.

"So, you didn't sleep last night hyung?" Namjoon asked with a playfull tone in his voice. 

"How could he sleep when his mind is full of Jieun-sii?" Hoseok remarked.

"A..Ani. I was just playing a game on my phone and I ended up staying awake till late. Yeah, that's what happened." I tried to convince them but apparently failed since I could see huge smirks drawn in their faces. Oow I see. They are preparing to tease me big time today. That's what they were ploting before. Okay it's gonna be a hard day but it would happen sooner or later.

I got ready and headed to Jieun's house. You see I invited her to have lunch at our dorm because the others wouldn't let me of the hook. I took our manager's car and after a while I arrived at her neighbourhood. Ah why is my mind like this? I suddenly remembered yesterday's ki- umm... incident and my heart skiped a beat. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. 

"Coming" I heard her sweet voice coming from the other side of the door and soon after it opened. There she was, my pink princess. She looks so good in a dress with her hair resting on her shoulders. Actually, I think it's my first time seeing her without a ponytale. She looked so beautiful that I didn't realise how intensly I had been staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that oppa?" she asked embarrased.

"You're beautiful" I said without thinking. The words just slipped through my mouth. She blushed and her red cheeks completed her outfit.

"T..Thank's Jin oppa" she said and gave me a bright smile.

I was captivated by her beauty and unconsciously held her hand and led her to the car. We were both awkwardly silent on our way to the dorm and arrived before I realised. I saw how nervous she was since she was holding the bottom of her dress and looking down. I grabbed her hands then and she looked me in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing bad will happen. And besides I'm sure that the boys will love you as much as I do" I said while staring at her dark brown eyes. Wait what? Did I just say that I love her?

"Thanks oppa!" she smiled and hugged me. That's it. I can feel my heart stopping any time now. She let go and we got off the car.  

Hopefully Yoongi managed to cook what I taught him and they didn't destroy my kitchen