16_Sora

Jin's POV

It's been two weeks since our tour started and everything is going smoothly. We could have enver imagined recieving all this love from so many fans when it has only been two years since we debuted. ARMYs are so passionate! They never stop cheering and they sing along almost every song.

We had just finished our concert and I was dead tired. I noticed Yoongi sleeping already on the couch and sat beside him careful not to wake him up. I might be his hyung but no one, I mean NO ONE dares to disturb his sleep. Hopie and Jimin learnt it the hard way.

Taetae and Jungkook were playing with a camera probably making a video to upload on youtube. I checked my phone for any new messages from Jieun. Man how I miss her.

Jieun: Oppa how was the concert? Is everyone okay? Did you have fun? I just sat my exams and it was pretty easy. I have to endure one more week away from you. I miss you so much...

I couldn't help but smile at her message. 

"It's from Jieun right?" Yoongi said without opening his eyes. "I'm glad our plan worked. I've never seen you like this hyung" he said and fell silent again to continue his nap. 

Hehe, this guymight look all swaggy and uninterested about everything but let me tell you if I'm the eomma of BTS he is the appa.

Jieun POV

"But Sunggyu I'm not sure whether  she wants to meet me after I disappeared without saying goodbye and not contacting her all these years." I explained trying to prevent him from. pushing me forward.

After sharing our memories of the time we were apart he insisted that I should meet with Sora, my best friend from highschool. I can't deny that there are times when I really miss her presence but does she want to see me? Isn't she mad at me?

"From everything you've told me I see that you had a special bond and I can tell that you need her in order to completely heal the scars left from that time." Sunggyu said and before I realised it we had arrived at our old neighbourhood. 

My house didn't look abandoned. Apparently some other family had moved in. I had mixed feeling while standing there just looking at it. I felt my eyes becoming watery but I was relieved that it was the home for a new hopefully happy family and not an empty building. I hugged Sunggyu and thanked him for bringing me here. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my back like a big brother would do to his beloved little sister.

"Now we're heading to Sora's place. I want to meet her too you know." he said and held my hand.

"Okay" I said reluctantly still afraid of her reaction to my visiting her.

Her house, at least the one she used to live at,  was only a few blocks away from mine so we decided to walk there and recall many of our childhood experiences on our way. 

"This is it, right?" he asked and I nodded in responce

He opened the gate and pointed the doorstep with his thumb. That was the signal for me to enter the frontyard and knock on the door.

Seconds passed and the door opened revealing a slim figure of a girl. It was definitely Sora but she had gotten so much prettier. When she saw me her expression was priceless. I was expecting for her to yell at me or even shut the door on my face but nothing of that short happened. Her eyes grew bigger and she blinked several times trying to realise that she wasn't dreaming. 

"Jieun?" she said my name and hopped on me after I assured her that she was right. "Girl where have you been? I've missed you so much" she said with her loud voice and pinched my cheeks. Yeah she has that habit too. 

"I'm sorry, Sora." I said and pinched her back. "I know I shouldn't have left like this but I was devastated. And when I started being myself again I thought that it was too late for me to come back. I'm sorry" I said 

"It's okay. Better late than never is what people say" she answered and tears started streaming down my face. Not because I was sad this time but because of happiness. I felt that my world was complete that moment.

Sunggyu's POV

She looked so happy that moment despite the fact that she was crying. Maybe I should let go of this feeling. She has Jin and they love each other. But how am I supposed to do that?

I was lost in my thoughts when Jieun called my name.

"Sunggyu! I want you to meet my best friend Kang Sora. Sora this is Kim Sunggyu my childhood friend." she said and her friend looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"He really does look like a hamster!" she said and giggled. "Hi you can call me Sora. I don't think you know about me but believe me I know almost everything about you, Hamstergyu." she said and took a step towards me while smirking. I've seen that look before. 

"I really want to pinch your cheeks. You don't mind me right?" she said and without waiting for my reply her hands were already on my face taking me off guard. You've got to be kidding me. There's more than one of them?