17_Never_mess_with_my_girl

A/N: Dedicated to one of my favourite authors on wattpad. You have to check out his books!

Jin's POV

"My bed, how I've missed you!" Yoongi exclaimed as he entered the bedroom and fell on the bed. 

We had just arrived back home from our tour which btw was the most exciting yet tiring experience of our lives up until now. We were supposed to return on Sunday but our manager hyung was able to organise the schedule so that we could rest for the whole day tomorrow. I prepared some ramyun for the boys to eat and we all went to sleep.

I was so exhausted that it was already Sunday morning when I woke up. Yoongi was still sleeping as expected. All the others had already woken up and they left a note informing that they had gone to play at the arcade nearby. 

I started tidying up the place a little since we were gone for three weeks and it felt like spiders would start to creep into the house soon. 

It was already noon when the boys came back and they weren't alone. 

"Hyung guess who we met at the arcade!" Tae said happily.

And before I could answer Hoseok entered with Jieun. My girl. She was blushing and I wanted to hug her and kiss her so badly but the boys were all giving me a knowing smile waiting for my next move. So I tried my best to hold back and just waved at her from the couch ignoring the boys' mischievous expressions.

Taking small but quick steps she came and and stood still in front of me. I raised my head to look at her and I could feel she was hesitant about something but I couldn't tell what it really was. 

After taking a breath she closed her eyes tightly, sat on my lap and gave me a quick peck on the lips leaving me completely dumbfounded. Then she buried her face in my chest out of embarrassment due to her sudden action. 

It was when the boys started cheering that I just knew they had something to do with this. I wraped my arms around Jieun's back and glared at them. 'Hmm, maybe I should let them know who they're messing with.' I thought and stood up in front of Jieun and put on my serious expression. Their smirks slowly disappeared and I wanted to laugh at their reaction but I managed to restrain myself. 

"Jiminie, come here!" I ordered after shooting my death glares to all six of them. Haha even Yoongi has fallen for it.

Jimin approached and stopped beside me.

"Tell me what you have planned this time" I said and he tried to look ignorant about what I was asking. But as soon as I put my hand on the back of his neck and looked at him he spit it all out.

"Okay, okay hyung. I'll talk." He said and I loosened my grasp. "We met Jieun noona at the arcade and..." he paused and looked at the others.

"Go on" I said and he looked back at me.

"And we thought it would be a good idea to play a game or two together. So Tae and noona played against each other and the loser would have to do a dare that the winner would ask." he finished and shut his eyes scared that I would yell at him.

"Oh I see. And I guess the winner was Taehyung. Tae, what was the dare that you came up with?" I continued with the interrogation. It was so much fun! 

"Actually, hyung, it wasn't my idea only. We planned it together" Hoseok answered to protect Tae.

"Hmm so how should I punish you for making my girl feel embarrassed?" I asked while smirking. "Maybe I should take my videogames back" I talked to myself but loud enough for them to hear.

"No hyung, not the games" Taetae and Jungkook pleaded.

"Or maybe I should start beatboxing again with Hoseok and practise all night long in our room, Yoongi" I said and they both widened their eyes. "Ow I know. I won't be cooking for you for the whole week." I stated and they started apologising but I wasn't thinking of giving up so easily so they eventually accepted it.

"Hyung" Namjoon said and a dramatic pause followed. "You got no jams" he said and headed to his room with the others following him.

"Welcome to the club, Jin hyung" Jimin told me before leaving too.

When I made sure they were't in the living room anymore. I turned to face Jieun who was still standing behind me. We looked at each others eyes for a second and burst out laughing the other. 

"That wasn't necessary. They were just trying to help us feel comfortable as a couple around them." she said still laughing a little. "But I've never seen this side of you before. And I ... I liked it" she said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I grabbed her tightly and kissed her without letting go. I had missed her so much. 

"The boys are going to see us." she said out of breath with a shaky voice trying to stop me.

"Let's go to your house. I don't think I can stop now" I said and grabbed her hand leading the way out of the dorm.

Yoongi POV

"Okay guys, well done! And he thinks that he won this time." I said after we heard the front door closing and confirmed that Jin hyung had left with Jieun

"We can just order chicken everyday this week!" Tae exclaimed unable to suppress his happiness.