25_Gone?

Jin's POV

It has been a week since the accident. Jieun is... she still hasn't woken up. Her condition is stable now but the doctors can't tell when she'll regain consciousness. They can't reassure us whether she will be completely fine either.

I visit her everyday. Well, mostly at night. I would stay by her side all the time if I could but our schedule doesn't allow it.

I was at the hospital standing by the window in her room. The sky was full of stars that night.

"You love stars, right baby?" I asked her hoping for an answer but all I got was silence and the beeping sound of the machine that proved she was still with me.

I walked towards the bed and sat on the chair next to it. I took her small hand in mine and just stared at her beautiful face. It pains me to see her like this. I miss her smile...

"I miss you. Please come back to me my princess" I said before falling asleep with my head resting on the bed. I was still holding her hand afraid that she might leave while I'm sleeping.

Jieun's POV

I could feel someone holding my hand tightly. I tried to move but my body was so stiff. Even opening my eyes required a lot of effort.

I finally opened them slightly and saw that Jin was the one sleeping next to me. I managed to lift my free hand and caressed his cheek. He flinched and woke up that same moment.

His eyes grew wide and soon his lips formed into his lovely smile. His whole face brightened up after realising that he wasn't dreaming.

"Baby you're alright now" he said and hugged me tightly. "I won't let anything happen to you ever again." he continued with a trembling voice.

His arms were slightly shaking while he was embracing me. He must have been scared.

I was about to hug him but I felt my consciousness drift away once again.

I suddenly felt lighter. My body wasn't in pain anymore but I couldn't control it either. I opened my eyes and I was standing in the corner of the room facing the window. I love stargazing and the sky was clear that night.

But the rapid beeping sound coming from the other side of the room didn't let me enjoy the captivating view so I turned around. I turned around and couldn't comprehend what I saw.

Jin was being held by two nurses while calling out my name desperately. 

"I'm here Jin." I said but he didn't hear me. "I'm here baby" I said louder this time but he still didn't turn to face me.

I approached him and saw my own body on the bed. It was... such a socking image. I was standing there yet my body was on that uncomfortable hospital bed. Just laying there lifeless.

"You can't... You can't leave me." he said and burst out crying. I tried to hold him but it was in vain. "Please, Jieun. Please..." he begged but there was nothing I could do. I was just crying with him.

"Sir you have to wait outside" the nurses said when the doctors entered with the equipment to bring me back.

Jin didn't resist them. It looked like his strenght had left his body. 

He exited the room and I followed him. Outside of my room I saw Sunggyu and Sora. She was trying not to cry but after seeing Jin she couldn't hold back anymore. 

Sunggyu held her close to him trying to comfort her and she buried her face in his chest. But he wasn't that strong. I could see the tears streaming down his face too. 

I couldn't stand this situation anymore. It was too painful to watch.

'No! I won't give up that easily...' I thought and shut my eyes tightly. 

I felt so weird that moment. My whole body was electified.