22_Message

Jieun's POV

It had been about a month since Sunggyu started hanging out with the boys and I could tell that he was getting along well with all of them, even with Jin. At least most of the times.

"So which one looks better?" I asked Sunggyu while I was showing him some dresses that I found while browsing the internet.

We were sitting on the couch at my place. Jin and Sora were also with us. He was in the kitchen preparing some snacks while Sora was checking her mobile phone.

"Food is coming!" Jin informed as he was entering the living room with one plate on each hand. "Make some room"

Sunggyu was leaning close to me trying to look at the laptop screen and when Jin saw that, he shoved him while climbing behind from the couch to sit between us. He put the plates on the table and wrapped his arms around me before placing a soft kiss on my temple.

I slightly hit him with my elbow in embarrassment and blushed when I noticed that Sora was looking at us with a smile on her face.

We spent some time chatting and playing board games. It was fun! I They decided to leave when it was almost 9 o'clock. While they were heading to the door I started cleaning up the place. 

I took the dishes to the kitchen and turned the tap on. But seconds later I felt someone giving me a back hug and I was startled for a moment since I thought that I was alone at the house.

"Didn't you leave with the other two?" I asked Jin while continuing to wash the dishes.

"I wanted to stay with you for a little longer" he answered and rested his chin on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile unconsciously with his words.

'But everything is going so well lately that it scares me somehow...' I thought to myself and tried to make myself comfortable in Jin's arms to erase that weird feeling.

He wasn't planning to stay the night but the last few days had been so busy that he fell asleep while we were cuddling in my room. I decided not to wake him up knowing that he needed to take some rest and the dorm wasn't the most suitable place for that.

I found myself staring at his beautiful face. He was sleeping so peacefully that it wouldn't even pass one's mind how exhausted he was. But even with their tight schedule he always found time for me.

"I love you, my prince" I whispered and kissed his lips before drifting off to sleep.

.....A week later...

I was walking in an empty street at night. It was so dark that I could barely see where I'm stepping. I took a turn and there was a bright light coming out of a corner. I couldn't really make out what it was but my couriosity got the best of me and I started walking towards it.

When I reached the source of the light I realised that it was... Jin. He was standing there and his whole body was shining. He was looking at me with his sencere eyes and bright smile as he offered me his hand.

I was about to hold it when he started walking backward. He was getting further away from me but I couldn't move. I started shouting his name desparately but instead of coming back to me he suddenly disappeared leaving me alone in the dark empty street again.

"Jin! Jin!" I called out for the last time before opening my eyes. 

I was lying on my bed and my eyes where filled with tears. I rolled myself as tight as I could in a fetal position as though embracing myself completely covered by the blanket. I was just trying to regain my composure after that nightmare.

"It was just a nightmare..." I whispered to myself as I wiped my last tears.

It took me a few minutes to get out of bed. I decided to call Jin in order to ward off my worries but when I took my phone I saw that he had already sent me a message.

My Prince: I'm sorry that I tell you this way but we should break up. I don't have time for you. I have to concentrate on my work. So, please, don't try to contact me.

I felt my knees getting weaker and fell on the ground. I frowned while reading the message for the fifth time unable to accept that it was true. I tried to call Jin numerous times but it was in vain. He didn't pick up. 

"So that was it, huh?" I said and my lips formed in a sad smile. "I knew it was too good to last for so long" I continued as my eyes got blurry because of the tears I was trying to hold back.

I started typing an answer to Jin.

'I understand. I know how much BTS means to you. I won't be a burden anymore. I just want to thank you for helping me find myself again and let you know that I will forever be yours. I love you and I always will no matter what happens. Goodbye my prince'

I clicked on the send button and the tears I had been holding back started streaming down my face.

'I have to leave this place. I know he doesn't want me to see him and I will try my best not to approach him but I can't trust myself.' I thought to myself and called Sora before starting to pack some of my clothes