10_Suga's_plan

Jieun's POV

A sweet familiar smell woke me up. I opened my eyes and realised that I was trapped in Jin's arms. Oh that's right I came here to wake him up but ended up falling asleep instead.

I carefully escaped from his embrace trying not to wake him up and silently walked out of the room. I checked my watch and it was still early. I hadn't slept for more than 20 minutes so hopefully the boys wouldn't have realise that I'd been in Jin's room, alone with him sleeping, and make false assumptions. Well actually they won't be completely false but anyway.

I got to the living room where Tae and Jungkook were playing a video game. They were so focused on it that they didn't even notice me passing by. I headed to the kitchen to prepare all the necessary things for today's lesson trying not to think about what had happened a few minutes ago.

And there goes my luck. Yoongi oppa was standing in front of me slightly leaning on the fridge with a noticeable smirk on his face. 'Why does it have to be him? He's the only one who cannot be tricked among the members. He can see through everything.' I thought while trying to keep a straight face and act all innocent.

"So, did you wake Jin hyung up?" he asked but the tone of his voice made it obvious that he already knew.

"Umm, no. He was sleeping so peacefully that I decided not to interrupt his power nap. I'm sure he'll wake up by himself soon" I tried to sound as truthfull as possible but I don't think that my expression was that convincing since I couldn't really look him in the eyes while answering.

"Hmm... I see. I'll let you prepare for cooking then" he said and started walking towards the living room. "I'll wake him up. And don't worry, I won't mention anything to him" he winked and turned his back to leave the kitchen. What was that? What is it that he won't mention? Oh I was sure that he'd figure out everything. I can't tell how he does it but he knows everything, I mean EVERYTHING! 

Suga's POV

"Guys everything is going according to plan. Well it might have taken us longer than we were expecting but it seems that we will soon accomplice our mission." I said after gathering everyone except Jin hyung in the living room carefull not to be heard by Jieun. 

Tae grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly to supress his excitement while Jimin decided to take it out on Jungkook who was desperately trying to avoid him. Namjoon and Hobie gave a high five and I went to wake up Jin only to find him sitting on his bed. He was staring blankly at the wall in front of him with a huge smile on his face. 'So he's fallen head over heals for her. We've done a good job. Well done my boys!' I mentally congratulated them.

"Hyung Jieun is waiting for you. She's in the kitchen already" I said and before I even finished my sentence he stood up and stumbled while trying to rush to the kitchen. 'Okay, now he is literally falling for her' I face palmed myself and helped him up. 

"Get yourself together. Go and show her your skills in the kitchen. Win her over with your secret weapon" I encouraged him while giving him a pat on the back. 

He looked kind of puzzled  at first but then his eyes sparked and he gave me a determined look. 

"Okay. I'm going." he said and headed out of the room

They're both so oblivious. This is gonna be fun!