Extra_Suga

Dedicated to a Min Suga biased ARMY and hopefully a new friend ^~^

"Min Yoongi! Come here right now" Mrs Min called her ten year old boy with a serious tone in her voice.

The boy who had been ignoring her calls all this time, started walking towards his mother while avoiding her angry look. He knew he was about to be lectured and decided to just go with the flow. Throwing a tantrum and trying to explain himself would just be a waste of energy.

"Was it nice to treat Kathy like that?"

"No, mom"

"Will you steal her candy again?"

"No, mom"

"Now what is the right thing to do?" she asked as her expression became gentle again.

"Apologise to Kathy" the little boy said and rolled his eyes.

"Good" the woman smiled and placed a kiss on her son's forehead praising him for finally being obedient.

"Now, mom, excuse me but I have an apology to give to that cry baby" Yoongi said and ran away leaving Mrs Min shaking her head in disbelief.

Taking careful steps, the boy approached the little girl who was still sitting on the swing with teary eyes.

It's not that he didn't like Kathy. In fact it was exactly the opposite. But boys at that age tend to bully the girl they like and Yoongi was not an exception to this rule.

Kathy was a sweet girl. She had a bright personality and a contagious smile. All the kids wanted to be close to her and she was always happy to accept their friendship. 

But that made Yoongi feel a little jealous. He didn't want to be just another one of her friends and thought with his young mind that being her bully would help him earn a special place in her heart.

After all, he was going to marry her someday. He had to find a way to become someone special to her before that time comes.

Yoongi's parents were great friends with Kathy's parents and shared many beautiful memories together. He was just a few days old when Kathy's mother found out she was pregnant with a girl and she immediately started making plans with Mrs Min about their children's wedding.

One could say that it was simply an arranged marriage but Yoongi didn't think that way. He just wanted Kathy to feel the same way about him.

He couldn't help but smile at the thought of being the only person that has seen her cry but he felt a little uneasy after looking at the tears rolling down her cheeks.

He sat on the swing next to her and the little girl wiped her cheeks messily with her sleeves before looking at Yoongi.

He reached for his pocket taking something out of it and extended his hand towards Kathy. She blinked her hazel eyes in confusion looking at the boy's fist trying to realize what his act meant.

"Are you... are you picking a fight with me?" she asked hesitantly making Yoongi's eyes wided in shock.

"Bring it on!" the little girl said as she got in a fighting position.

He turned to look at her and noticed that it looked like he was about to punch her. Feeling his face burning from embarrassment, he moved his fingers to show her what he was holding.

"Here, it's strawberry flavoured. That's your favourite" Yoongi said and looked everywhere but the girl standing in front of him.

As much as he tried to be the cool boy, he could be shy too. Especially when he was alone with the girl he liked staring at him.

"Thanks Yoongi" she said as she took the candy from his palm.

It was indeed her favourite. But why would Yoongi know? That's the question that kept echoing in her head.

...8 years later...

"Yoongi, it was you wasn't it?" Kathy said as she entered his room only to meet with a shirtless Yoongi.

In an instant she covered her eyes with her hands and turned her back to him.

"Yah put a shirt on" she yelled feeling flustered.

Lately her feelings for Yoongi have become really strong. To the point that it's difficult to hide them anymore.

"Why are you yelling at me? You're the one who barged in my room without knocking" he said with a smirk on his face slowly walking to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, her back feeling the warmth of his bare chest. She froze by his touch unable to think of how she should react. Yoongi is her fiance but it's all just arranged by their parents as far as she knows. And it hurt her to think that he's only acting this way because he has to when she has real feelings for him. Feelings that make her heart race every time he says her name.

Every time he flashes her his gummy smile. Every time he touches her like he does now.

"Yeap! I put the fake cockroach on your desk" he whispered in her ear admitting his prank.

His smirk faded from his lips when Kathy didn't reply, getting angry at him like she usually does after his pranks.

Feeling worried he gently turned her to face him. His heart ached when he saw a single tear streaming down her cheek.

"Don't touch me" she said, her voice barely audible.

"Kathy?" he lifted his hand to caress her cheek but she pushed it away.

Her eyes were already filled with tears and Yoongi was starting to panick. Was his prank too much? Did he really overdo it this time? Kathy was very afraid of insects and cockroaches in particular.

He was about to apologise when the girl started speaking.

"It... it hurts Yoongi" she said between her sobs. "Please stop acting like my fiance when this is all just fake"

Kathy wanted to be alone that instant. She just needed to lie on her bed and cry after putting into words the thoughts that had been haunting her mind for months. Years even. 

She was about to leave the room when Yoongi's strong arm pulled her in his embrace. Her tears were now running on his chest as she tried to get away from his grasp.

Maybe it was because Yoongi was bigger and stronger than her or maybe it was because his scent made her even weaker that she didn't manage to escape. Instead, her arms slowly made their way around his back.

"Can't you hear that?" Yoongi said after Kathy calmed down.

Her head was still resting on the left side of his chest. She hadn't noticed it until he spoke. His heart was beating even faster than hers. 

She looked up at his face both scared and curious to listen what he wanted to say.

"Nothing was fake. It's been real all along" he confessed slowly leaning closer, his eyes on her lips that he always dreamed of kissing but never dared to, afraid that he'd lose her.

"I love you. I've always loved you Kathy" he said and his lips landed on hers.

It was more beautiful that he had ever imagined. And he had imagined this millions of times.

"I love you, too, Yoongi. I love you so much, my sweet swagger"  

A/N 

Helloooo! I just needed to publish this chapter cause I'm having a hard time with Suga ruining my bias list lately >_<

Okay bye~