38_Caught?

Sora's POV

"I see. Many couples decide to get married later. Others don't get married at all nowadays. If you want to get married though I suggest you do it after giving birth to get rid of the big belly first" the doctor said and chuckled.

"You mean..." Jin said looking confused.

"Oh I'm sorry. Ugh why can't I say things in the right order for a change" the doctor said and slightly hit her head with her hand. "Jieun-shi congratulations! You're going to be a mommy in about six months from now. And you sir, are going to be a daddy if I'm not mistaken." she said and gave them a sweet rectangle smile.

"Is this for real?" Jin asked full of enthusiasm and hugged her after she nodded.

"Uhm I'm not the one you should be hugging now" she said patting his back.

"Oh right."  Jin said and gently wrapped his arms around Jieun.

Jin's act made me chuckle but soon my eyes became watery. I felt so happy for them.

The rest of the boys gathered around the bed and started congratulating them. They looked utterly adorable. A picture that will remain in my mind as one of the happiest memories.

But... I felt a little jealous.

Sunggyu rested his arm around my shoulders catching me off guard. I turned to face him and realised how close our faces were.

We've been dating for some time now but we haven't told anybody yet. It's not that we want to hide it. It's just that we weren't given the chance to make it public with all the staff happening lately.

He leaned even closer and whispered to my ear.

"I'm jealous. We should start trying soon, too" he said and I automatically punched his arm feeling embarrassed.

"Hey guys" Sunggyu called out to attract everyone's attention in the room. "It might not be the right time but I want you all to know something finally." 

"Yah! What are you doing?" I whispered while tagging at his shirt.

"Jin, you were right. I found my precious one too" he said and the boys cheered while Jin looked at him with a meaningful smile.

"Who is she hyung?" Jungkook asked curious.

"Do we know her?"J-Hope asked finally averting his eyes from the doctor.

"Yeah, who's the lucky girl?" Jieun asked all intrested and Sunggyu chuckled.

"I'll show you right away" he answered

Sunggyu took a step back and stood behind me. He stayed there for a moment as everyone was silently waiting for his next move. 

"Caught you!" he said and snaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"You two? Since when? How come we haven't realised anything?" Jieun asked sounding surprised.

Everyone laughed with Jieun looking at us with her mouth hanging open. She really had no idea about Sunggyu and I.

"Congratulation guys. You make a beautiful couple" Jin said with a smile.

"Thanks" Sunggyu said and I giggled. 

It's so not like me but I was feeling really shy. Sunggyu's embrace helped me relax though.

Soon everyone continued chatting with the mother-to-be not paying attention to the both of us anymore. 

"Now you can't escape. I'll let everyone know you're my girl" Sunggyu said making my heart beat faster than usual.

"And... and you're only mine" I said looking at his hands that were still resting on my belly.

He chuckled at my stuttering and tightened his grip on me as he rested his head on my shoulder.

After a while we decided to leave. The doctor suggested that Jieun should stay for the night and Jin offered to keep her company.

We were about to exit the hospital when we noticed a crowd of reporters at the entrance. 

I have a bad feeling about this...

A/N

Annyeong! I hope you like this chapter ^_^

This story is soon coming to an end. Actually it was supposed to have ended way sooner but I ended up adding so many staff that I hadn't planned. So, sorry if I've dragged the story out at some points.

Until the next update, MTFBWY