27_Chohee

Jin's POV

I opened the door that led to her room and my anxiety grew stronger and stronger. 

'What if she doesn't remember me? What should I do in that case?' I thought to myself and the questions made me a little hesitant to approach her.

I shook my head to empty my mind of these thoughts and took a step forward. I saw Jieun lying on the hospital bed with her eyes closed. But she was still with me.

"Hey princess, I'm here again." I said as I held her small hand in mine. 

She flinched at my touch and her eyes blinked a few times before she could actually open them. 

"Jin?" was the first word to come out of her mouth after she saw me. And that was all my heart needed to start beating normally again.

"Yes, it's me" I answered and my grip on her hand tightened.

"Jin, don't leave me" she said and her voice was getting weaker. "Please, I won't be a burden to you. I promise" she managed to say with the energy she had left.

Tears started forming in the corner of her eyes and I reached out to wipe them off. I smiled at her and leaned closer so that our foreheads could touch.

"How am I supposed to continue without my source of strength?" I whispered to her and placed a small peck on her soft lips. "Don't you ever even try to leave like that again. Do you know how scared I was?" I complained and pinched her cheeks the way she always pinches mine.

A faint chuckle escaped her lips before she closed her eyes.

"Jin I feel so sleepy." 

"It's okay. You can rest, I'll stay here tonight." I said and climbed on the bed to lie with her.

I held her as close to me as I could sharing my body temprature with her. This way she wouldn't be able to leave right?

"Now let's sleep" I said and kissed her head. I didn't know I was so tired but as soon as I closed my eyes I drifted off to sleep too.

Sunggyu's POV

It was early in the morning and I knocked on the door of Jieun's room but there was no answer. I entered after waiting for a while and saw Jin sleeping with her. They looked so peaceful finally. 

I decided to leave the room trying not to disturb their sleep by making any noise and went to find Sora.

After exiting Jieun's room my eyes looked around the hall for Sora. I spotted her sitting on with her head tilted to the right and her eyes closed.

She was about to fall when I rushed to sit next to her in order to prevent her from getting hurt. I was right on time. Her head rested on my shoulder and she moved slightly to adjust her position. 

She wrapped her arms around my chest and I admit that it felt nice. I could listen to my heart beating faster and I was worried that it might wake her up so I tried no to move at all. 

I looked at her sleeping face and slightly chuckled after realising that her mouth was open. I lifted her chin a bit so that her lips would meet again and found myself leaning closer to her face.

She must be a light sleeper since my touch was enough to wake her up. Her eyes opened and for a moment we were both just looking into each other's eyes. 

"Umm hey, I... I must have fallen asleep while waiting." she said as she took her arms away from me and avoided my gaze. "Did Jieun wake up? She's fine now right?" she asked as she stood up and started heading to the room.