5_Revealed

Jin's POV

"Wow!That was amazing!" Hobie exclaimed while jumping around hapilly. I really can't understand where he gets all this energy from. Hehe

Our concert had just ended and we were resting backstage before preparing to leave. 'I don't believe I managed to give her the note!' I thought and smiled to myself while cupping my cheeks with my hands. 

"Our hyung is blushing!" I heard Jimminie shouting all excited

"Shut up..." I whispered embarassed and gave him a slight punch on his arm.

"How could he not when his plan was an absolute success?" Suga said while approaching us with a smirk in his face.

They all knew about Ji Eun. I told them about our unexpected encounter the other day at the park and since I only talked about her for many minutes -okay it might have been hours- they started teasing me. In fact they are the ones who came up with this plan to help me introduce myself to her.

"Come on Jin hyung you have to hurry" Taetae said and grabbed my arm to lead me out of the theatre along with our maknae, Jungkookie.

"Yes hyung hurry up. She'll be waiting at the park" Jungkookie reminded me. He didn't have to say another word. I quickly took my jacket which Taehyung was carrying and rushed to the park hoping to find her there.

Jieun's POV

'What did just happen? Jin, as in Kim Seok Jin, BTS's member, my favourite member has just invited me to the park. And not only that but we've actually met twice at this park. Calm down Lee Ji Eun. Don't rush into conclusions. Yes that's it. Just go to the park and see what happens.' I tried to relax and control my heartbeat. I literally thought my heart would explode otherwise.

After walking for a while I managed to calm down a little and before I knew it I had arrived at the bench in the park. But no one was there to my disappointment. I should wait for him. 'He just finished from the concert' I thought and as I remembered that I was actually waiting for Jin my heart skipped a beat.

Suddenly I realised that somebody was standing behind me and a pair of hands covered my eyes. I was momentarily startled but quickly regained my composure as I felt his warmth.

"Uhm, you... you're Jin right?" I mumbled. I felt like my voice wouldn't come out but fortunately it did.

Jin's POV

I arrived as fast as I could at the park and when I saw her sitting at the bench waiting for me I felt... I don't know how to describe it exactly but it was a weird feeling. Something I had never felt before but I liked it. I had an urge to go and hold her in my arms but I restrained myself. 'Why do I feel like this?'

I aproached her quietly from behind and covered her eyes. She was startled and I was about to step back when she talked.

"Uhm, you... you're Jin right?". Her quavery voice was so cute. I slightly chuckled and took my hands of her eyes. She carefully turned to face me but couldn't really look me in the eyes. I guess she was embarrased. 

"That's me! Kim Seok Jin, the eldest member of BTS. And I happen to be your favourite. Right miss Ji Eun?" I said as I smirked. Her cheeks turned slightly red at my observation.

"Yeah... you are." She was so adorable. She was trying to look at me but ended up stealing only glances of my face while looking at her feet.

We spent a long time there, sitting at the bench and I explained why I didn't reveal my identity from the start. The reason was quite obvious to be honest. I am a kpop idol and it wouldn't be that wise to tell my name to some random girl I met at a park in the night. However she had gained my trust and here we were talking about various topics once again.

I can't really tell why but I feel so comfotrable when I'm around her and she seems to have loosened up too. This feels so nice. I really want to know more about her...