Chapter One (We're Back)

Misty (POV)

"Back off we were here first Ashley!" Adam yelled clenching his fists. "Too bad, I actually got permission so leave. Now!" Ashley smirked.

"I don't need permission to go into my own god damn pool! This is MY house! You don't belong here!" Adam yelled, looking like he was going to explode.

"It's not my fault I'm the new favourite around the house" Ashley giggled smirking at us.

I could feel my blood boil just looking at her.

Confused? Yah I was too. So if you didn't know it's the last day of Summer and Adam invited UCS to his house to go swimming.

But Ashley is trying to kick us out. Wait, yah your still confused huh? Well two years ago Adam's parents got divorced and recently his dad married Ashley's mom making them stepbrother and stepsister.

And now that Adam left Team Crafted her goal is to make his life a living hell.

"If you'll excuse me I need a word with my parents" Adam huffed leaving us in an awkward silence.

"Still got that ugly hair I see" Ashley snarled. "Still got that ugly face" I snarled back.

This is usually the typical conversation I have when ever I see Ashley.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I smack it off!" She hissed.

"That the best you got fatty!" Hannah yelled, clearly pissed off.

"Woah, woah! What's going on here!" Ms. Dulhburg said walking outside. "Oh my god mommy! Adam's friends are so mean! I asked if we could share the pool and they just started yelling at me and attacking me like wild animals!" Ashley cried running up to her.

She is so dead!

Anyways since your here I might as well tell you what happened while you were gone!

So as you know Adam quit TC and is now our friend and our plan did work! Team Crafted is no longer the "rulers" of the school. Oh and Ashley's dumb comments about my hair won't work anymore.

I've begun a trend at the school. Now you can't turn a corner without seeing some girl with different coloured hair!

Oh and also HADAM IS REAL!!!! Yes, Hannah and Adam are officially dating! As for Rain, mom figured out how much of a jerk she was a took her out of school. That's right homeschooling! No more big sister drama!

Ok so back to the present, um...oh yah, Ashley is a lying jerk who gets everything she wants!

"I can't believe it! My own dad picked Ashley over his own son!" Adam yelled as we all walked to our cars.

"What do you expect? She's a charmer" Katelyn grunted.

"Well were are we supposed to go now? With Caelan gone their is no other pool we can go to" Alyssa asked.

Did I not mention Caelan moving? No? Ok, well Caelan's dad works as a military pilot and he was just transferred to Texas for who knows how long. That means Caelan and her mom had to move too.

Anyways! Enough of the past. I'm sure you are axious for the first day of school :D! Lol no, but guess what! To bad because here you are!

***

"SHUT THE HELL UP ALARM CLOCK" I yelled throwing my alarm clock across the room. I jumped out of bed and threw on my amazingly awesome Unicorn hoodie, skinny jeans, my rainbow converse, and of course a white beanie!

I quickly poured some food in my pet hamster Picklez's bowl and patted him on the head before walking into the bathroom.

Of course Rain was in there for like thirty minutes but it didn't bother me that much.

I quickly put on some make-up, brushed my teeth,and headed down stairs.

"Hi Rain" I said as shoved her away from the toaster. (Hey that's what she gets for hogging the bathroom) I was going to use that!" She whined. "To bad! Unlike you I've got places to be" I smirked popping a waffle in.

"Hahaha! Laugh it small fry!" She said with a sour face. I rolled my eyes as I took out the finished waffle and scarfed it down.

"You're 16 now you know, you don't have to rush for the bus" Rain scoffed. She's just jealous. Since mom home schools her now I got her sweet car!

"Actually I am taking my luxurious car" I said with a cocky attitude. "I'm just picking up Hannah and Katelyn too"

"You may have the car but you certainly don't have any style" Rain mumbled pouring herself a glass of milk. "Keep telling yourself that Rain, you're just jealous because now I'm the school's trend setter" I laughed purposely sashaying put the door.

Misty 1
Rain 0

With a smile of satisfactory I hoped in my convertible and headed off to Hannah's and Katelyn's

***

"So are you excited for school?!" Katelyn said jokingly as we pulled up to the school. "OMG YAS!" Hannah yelled in a silly voice.

"Come on goofballs we need our schedules" I laughed as I started walking towards the entrance.

I opened the doors just to have my eyes covered. "Guess who?" A fimar voice whispered in my ear.

"Hi Jerome" I laughed as he planted a kiss on my cheek. "So what teachers do you have?" He asked. "That's what we are going to check" I said pointing to Hannah and Katelyn who were behind me containing their laughter.

"Laugh it up" I said rolling my eyes. "MISTY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" They chanted before laughing their butts off.

"Whatever, you an Adam have a thing too" I said sticking my tongue out at Hannah.

I walked over to the charts where your home room was listed to find mine.

"Let's see if any of us got in a home room together" Katelyn said pushing her way to the front of the cluster of people.

I scanned the lists for my name when I finally found it under...er. What was her name? It was probably the weirdest I've ever seen. Oh yah it was Ms. Obalkoflertin (A/N: Amazing name XD)

Anyways I started reading the list of people under Ms. Obalkoflertin and I couldn't believe my eyes.

No Hannah. No Katelyn. No Alyssa. No Faith. No Pixel NOT A SINGLE FRIEND. Well Jerome was their but that besides the point.

Also I had Ashley, Quentin, Jason and Ty in every class...dammit!

"Yes we are in the same class!" Hannah yelled brofisting Katelyn

"Guess who I got" I said with a clearly fake happy voice. "Who?" Hannah said with a confused look.

"Ashley. Quentin. Ty. Ian. And Jason" I said as my face became sour. They are just so ridiculous! No one is afraid of them and they still act like they are queens and kings.

"But I'm here" Jerome said hugging me from behind. "And did you forget about little ole Mitch?" Mitch laughed appearing from around the corner.

"We're talking about our home rooms silly" I laughed as we all separated to go to our rooms.

As me and Jerome walked into Ms. Obalkoflertin's room I heard the last thing I wanted to hear.

"Well look who it is? It's Big Nose and the 6 year old Unicorn lover"...

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed chapter one of the long awaited Bullied by Team Crafted 2!! SQUEEE! I'm really excited about this book :3)