Chapter Eleven (Partay??)

(A/N: Yes this isn't the most entertaining chapter, but I had a huge plot twist planned and if u just keep throwing crazy chapters at you gust without any fillers then the book won't last long so...yah! Expect something crazy next chapter and enjoy this one)

Misty (POV)

I chewed at the bottom of my pen as thoughts swirled in my head. "What do you think Preston?"

I looked over at Preston who was stacking his books in tower, to satisfy his boredom.

"Can you please stop!" I laughed, catching his attention.

"Oh, sorry." He blushed.

Trying to have a tactical conversation with Preston is like talking to a five year old.

It only takes a few seconds for him to become bored and start playing with something he finds in my room.

"Preston if you just listen for a little longer we can play some Minecraft, I have a laptop you can play on."

His face light up as he stood up straight and tried his best to listen.

"Look all I need you to do is convince the guys to come over and I'll handle the rest. Oh yah, and mention that Hannah will be here to Lachlan." I smiled.

I've only talked to Lachlan on or twice when playing Minecraft and you can tell he has at least a little feelings for Hannah.

Im hoping that if they start hanging out with my friends and I, they will start to realise that we are not the bad guys.

"So can we play Minecraft now?" Preston asked with pleading eyes.

I let out a slight chuckle, "Sure."

He let out a cheer as he jumped out of his chair as ran to my side.

I scooted my swirl chair back and grabbed up my laptop from under my desk. Since I now have a desktop with monitor, I only use my laptop when I go to my friends house or if my friends come here.

As he opened up Minecraft.net, I got on skype and called up Hannah and Lachlan.

The other guys like Rob and Vikk don't care to talk to me and Hannah just because Ashley said not to, but Lachlan warmed up to us as soon as he figured out how nice we actually are.

"Oi mates, I was sleeping!" Lachlan grumbled, turning on his face cam.

"Lachy, it's two in the afternoon!" Hannah laughed, picking up the call.

"And? I was tired from my amazing skateboard skills!" He smiled.

"Lachlan, I taught you how to skateboard yesterday Lachlan and you were falling every few seconds," Preston giggled.

God, Preston has the cutest laugh! And there it is again...

Although my relationship with Jerome is doing great, everyone once in awhile I'll just look at Preston and feel those same butterflies in my stomach that you feel when you have a crush.

I inhaled sharply, before letting it out. "Ok, let's play some Minecraft!!"

***

We had recorded for what felt like hours, before Lachlan finally rage quitted.

"No! Screw that bull shrimp!! This is rigged!" Lachlan yelled slamming his fist on his keyboard.

Preston, Hannah, and I were all waiting for Lachlan to make one jump and he missed every single time.

"Ok, ok Lachlan! I think we've had a little too much Minecraft for today" I laughed.

Hannah tried her best to calm Lachlan down while I scrolled through my Skype chat and texted Preston.

Ask Lachlan to help you invite the guys over here

You could hear Preston's phone beep, since he was Skyping on his phone in another room.

"Hey Lachlan, you like parties right?" Preston asked.

"Of course! I'm the life of every party!" Lachlan smiled.

"Please, you're the jag of the party if anything, especially when your drunk!" Preston smirked.

"Oi, we don't talk about that party!" Lachlan spat back.

"Can you get to the point Preston!" Hannah yelled.

"Well, Misty wanted to see if we could get Rob and Vikk over to hang out us and some of her friends. We know they aren't the bad guys, but they don't".

"Well how are we supposed to do that? Ashley thinks that the only reason we hang out with them is because we are following her plan and it's just taking time." Lachlan asked, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well, I don't know. But if we do get them on our side we can stand up to Ashley because as long as she has Vikk and Rob she will still be popular enough to ruin our images." Preston replied.

"Wow, you haven't been in high school long Preston, but you really know your stuff about popularity." I said shocked.

He just stayed quite.

"Alright, I'll try to convince Vikk. I'll use my Vikklan Magic!" Lachlan giggled.

"But what about Leston!!!" Preston whined back.

"Don't worry dude, Leston will always be a thing."

I just rolled my eyes. There they go again, talking about their YouTube ships again.

They all have very successful YouTube channels, while Hannah and I are stuck in the back.

My channel CocoWuffle only has 134 subs and Hannah only has about 35.

(A/N: Yes that was advertising, sue me)

"Misty! It's your turn to do the dishes" Rain yelled from downstairs, breaking my train of thought.

"Well I have to go guys, bye!" I said, hanging up the call.

Of course, the dishwasher was almost empty and Rain was just being lazy!

I just rolled my eyes.

"Rain will just have to clean up after Lachlan's mess tonight" I laughed to myself.

(A/N: I need y'all to comment who you ship more, Preston and Misty or Jerome and Misty! IM SO CONFUSED!!)