Chapter Two (Favortism)

Jerome (POV)

"Yay! It's The Emo, Fishy, and The Queen of the Sluts" Misty said with a fake smile.

She couldn't really say much about Ian, he's pretty cool.

By now everyone was staring at us. "Misty stop" I whispered. "Me?! A slut! I'm the nicest person you'll ever meet" Ashley said fanning her eyes, being the attention seeker she is.

After a second of silence practically the whole class burst into laughter. "You? The nicest person ever! Please I'm going to die of laughter" Misty said after recovering from her laughing fit.

Ashley opened her mouth again to speak but was cut off my the teacher walking in. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN!!" She screamed as she slammed her clipboard on her desk.

Everyone quickly rushed to the first open seat they could find and sat down. "Hello class I am Ms. Obalkoflertin and as you can tell I do not tolerate misbehaviour in anyway shape or form!" She said in a calmer voice.

"No kidding" Ashley hissed under her breath. "Who said that!" The teacher snapped as every head in the room looked at Ashley. "Why are you staring at me? That was Misty" She said all innocently.

"Don't give me that crap Ms.Mariee! Teachers talk too, I know your reputation" She said sternly.

Ashley gave a slight eye roll before Ms. Obalkolfertin continued her lecture. "Over at the left table your schedules are laying in alphabetical order and unless you want to be clueless I suggest you grab one"

To be fair she isn't the toughest teacher I've had.

Misty and I walked over to the table, along with the rest of the class, crossing over fingers that we would only have Ashley, Quentin, Ty, Ian and Jason in Homeroom even though it was unlikely

"Let's see. First I have Art, then I have Spanish, Then I have Math, ELA, Social Studies, and ugh, Science!" Misty said sticking out her tongue.

"You know that was really mean what you called me" Ashley huffed coming behind me and Misty.

"Oh and you being a bitch for years doesn't compare at all" Misty grunted walking to her locker.

"At least I'm not the psychopathic bitch who dresses like a 2 year old and dumps slime on people" She snapped causing every head to turn our way.

That got really intense really fast.

"You really do love attention because that's like the 3rd time you've caught everyone's attention" I said feeling overwhelmed.

"Aww are you scared! Do you need to huge your little Unicorn?" Ashley said yanking Misty's rainbow unicorn out of her bag.

I have to admit it's kinda cute she still has that.

"Give it back!" She shrieked throwing her backpack to the ground.

"I don't know, I think she needs a make-over" Ashley said with a sickening grin.

"If you do anything to her I will-

RIIIP

Ashley ripped the unicorns head clean off. Misty stood their in shock almost like she was going to cry.

Of course she's never cry in school.

But suddenly that sad face turns into angry snarl. "DON'T! EVER! DO! THAT! AGAIN!" She shrieked sending her fist straight into Ashley's face.

Everyone stared shocked but almost amused.

"Serves you right" I heard someone yell from the crowd, laughter following.

"My-my nose" Ashley whimpered holding her bloody, broken nose. Suddenly Ty and Quieten came to her aid, helping her to the nurses office.

"Why did you do that!" I yelled as Misty casually grabbed her things and slammed her locker shut.

Everyone started to separate and they were taking bad about Ashley not Misty which is a little shocking.

"She deserved it" She shrugged. "Their the bullies not us!" I snapped grabbing her hand before she could enter her art class. "Don't forget that. You're still the sweet Misty who helped me, Mitch, and Adam be the people we are today"

She flashed me a quick smiled before we went our separate ways...

Misty (POV)

I walked in to see the art teacher still wasn't their and it was safe for me to slide into a seat.

As I looked around the class to find my friends, but only saw Ty and Jason giving me nasty looks. Yay their in my class...

"Hello I'm Mr.Steele" the teacher said walking into the room. I could tell his homeroom wasn't pleasing because he had paint all over him and his hair was sticking up in random places. "Sorry for my appearance, I've been working on this painting for quite a while and it's very messy" he said pulling down a tarp revealing a gigantic self portrait of himself covered with many different things in the background.

Everyone stared in awe probably wondering if he's this good how is he an art teacher.

"Anyways, I hope you sat by your friend because they aren't your partners" He smiled putting on his glasses and grabbing a list.

"I will put you in partners and assigned seats which will remain for the rest of the year".

Name after name, seat after seat he starting putting people together until their was only 6 people left and 3 pairs of seats left. One in the front, one on the side and one in the back.

"Brooke Lowell and Casey White you sit right their" the teacher said punting to the desk in the front. "Lily Copperod and Abby Dowy take that seat" he said pointing to the one on the side.

Don't say it! Please don't say it

"Misty Castro (A/N: Did I ever give her a last name because I just made that up XD) and Ty Ellis you sit over their" the teacher said sitting us In the back.

"Soon Art will be your least favourite subject" Ty whispered in my ear with a devilish smile. "It won't be yours either" I snarled back.

He instantly backed off and let me listen to the teacher. "So since today is the first day I want you to draw something, anything, that you think describes you!" He boomed, clearly excited for today. "You may begin"

Of course I started drawing unicorns,wolfs,rainbows, and smiley faces to the point were it was a colourful mess.

"Very pretty Misty" Mr.Steele said as he walked by our table. "Umm...very...interesting Ty" He said with a nervous look.

Curiously I peeked over Ty's shoulder and stared at Ty's paper.

Holy crap! He has drawn a self portrait of him with his hair black and covering his face with other demented stuff around it.

It was amazing like nothing is ever seen but it definitely sent chills up my spine.

"Ty? A-are you ok" I asked causing him to tense up. "Of course, so back of rat!" He hissed flipping his page over.

"Geez" I sighed slumping into my seat. What did Ashley do to these guys. Ty wasn't like this on YouTube...

(A/N: You like chapter 2 😋? Yah I know it sucked too, but I'm going to a high school game with my friends so I just quickly finished this for you guys)