Chapter Seventeen (You Can't Fight Fire With Fire)

(A/N: I'm so so sorry, for not updating!! I haven't been writing on Wattpad for awhile and I completely forgot to update!! I'm so sorry, I hope you enjoy this new chapter!)

Jerome (POV)

I started having second thoughts about this, I've already messed up so bad, is revenge really the way to go?

She's clearly hurt, I almost turned everyone against her, which is probably why she went crawling to Ashley for friends...

Maybe I'm not good enough for her.

Maybe Preston-

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a buzz from my phone.

Karson- I'm waiting outside

I should just tell to leave, this was a mistake! I grab my phone and hat, running out the door when I stop in my tracks, stunned.

I looked in my drive way to see a crimson red convertible with pitch black interior and the top down.

"Are you just going to stand there? Hop in!" Karson laughed, snapping me out of my trance.
She pulled down her sunglasses, so they rested on her nose as she raised an eyebrow.

"All right, all right! I'm coming!" I laughed back.

As I walked around the car and made my way to the passengers seat, I saw that Karson looked a lot different then I remember!

She used to have fluffy brown hair, but now it's a vivid red color in two braids with a red and blue superwoman cap on.

She hasn't grown a lot, she's still only 5'2, but she's paler now and is wearing contacts at the moment instead of her usual glasses.

She was also very tomboy looking, which was unusual for her. She had a very loose red tank top on with a white sports bra underneath and ripped jeans.

She honestly looking stunning!

I'm so used to seeing Misty's now childish seeming look. It's been awhile since I've really payed attention to someone who dresses normal.

"So where did you say you wanted to go to talk?" I asked, as she started the car.

"Well somewhere to eat, duh! I'm starving and everyone talks more openly when eating." She states, pulling out of the drive way.

I've actually never rode a convertible, all of my friends have bulkier cars. The closest thing is Adam's jeep, but we rarely take off the top.

Honestly, Mitch and I need a convertible! Even though the wind can be a little annoying when Karson decided to go twenty miles over the speed limit, it was actually really cool.

I probably sound like a child by saying that. Now that I think about it, I'm not the most mature person, once again, probably because of Misty.

What the hell am I saying?

I know that Misty isn't the typical girl, but I still love her, I can't be acting this way. If anything I'm being immature.

I'll just tell Karson this was a misunderstanding when we eat. She'll understand, she has to.

***