Chapter Eight (All Apart Of The Plan)

Ashley (POV)

I sat in my pink fluffy rolly chair, waiting for Adam to leave and go to his friend Ross' house so I could text Preston, Rob, and them to come over.

To be honest I felt like Misty with those stupid meetings she always has with her friends.

Well the friends she stole, I have real friends now.

"Yah, yah I'm leaving now. I just had to find my charger, I swear Ashley hides the stupid thing cause I found it covered in Pink lipstick" I heard Adam say from outside my door.

To be fair, mom and dad keep buying me crappy chargers that keep breaking! It's not my fault I need to borrow his.

I just rolled my eyes and took out my phone to text the guys.

Adam is gone and my parents are on a trip, so the house is empty. You can come over now.

Lazily I threw my phone in the bed and looked in myself in the mirror.

I wonder what I'd look with coloured hair?

No, don't think like that. Misty will just call me a hypocrite for calling her hair ugly.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. "Well that was fast" I said as I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and left to open the door.

"Hey guys, come in" I smiled as Preston, Lachlan, Vikk, and Rob walked through the door.

"So I'm guessing you didn't invite us here to hang out" Lachlan said falling backwards onto the lounge couch.

"You know me to well cousin" I laughed sitting down on the couch adjacent of him.

Did I forget to mention that? Well basically Lachlan and Preston are my cousins which Adam doesn't know since he's my step brother.

Vikk and Rob in the other hand are just Lachlan and Preston's friends. They live literally like in the middle of no where so they were always homeschooled.

So I knew once I told them they could come to my school they'd say yes.

And they are all very attractive so I knew they'd gain popularity instantly which means I also become more popular.

"So why did you invite us? A plan or something about you being jealous of this random girl?" Rob asked with a slight smirk.

"She's a jerk! She stole all of my old friends and knowing her she will try to talk y'all into ditching me too" I growled.

They just exchanged glances and shrugged.

"Since they broke up my friend group, I want y'all to help me break their group!" I smiled evilly. "And I know just how to do it"

Misty (POV)

I spun my blue pen around my fingers as I looked down at my homework. Frustrated, I swiped it off of my desk and laid my head down.

"How can I do geometry if I'm thinking about those damn new kids! Where did they come from?" I asked myself.

It's not very often a group of four kids, all apparently friends, moving to our school weeks after school started.