Read for Info about the Finishing Chapters

I am so unbelievably sorry so leaving y'all on a cliff hanger but I completely lost inspiration and have been swamped w/ school and cheer. However my inspiration has returned and you guys should be expecting the final chapter or possibly a few chapters, depending on how long I make the ending, very soon!

That being said, I'm so thankful for the readers who have been through this story all the way to the end, I know I wasn't a great writer back then but I'm so glad y'all stuck with me through to the end!

I do have one tiny little favor that I'd like to ask and would be super appreciative if y'all followed through. Of course don't feel obligated to, it would just mean a lot.

I had a YouTube channel called CocoWuffle that I stopped using for the last 8 months but I recently got some great news revolving around it and even if it doesn't follow through I'm rebooting the channel as a blogging and gaming channel named CocoWuffle Games & Vlogs.

Drastic Creative difference in names, I know.

Anyways I'm rebooting it and will start making content again along with keeping my old content in case y'all are interested in watching 7th and 8th grade me play video games and it would mean the world to me if y'all would check it out and subscribe!

Expect new chapters and YouTube videos if you're interested and prepare for what Misty has in store for her hopefully, soon to be reunited friends!

Majestic/Wuffle out!