Chapter Seven (New Guys)

(A/N: If you read the description and or last chapter you'll know some new people are being added to the book. They are also YouTubers, do you know who they are? You guessed it! The Pack! Well the rest of them. They are my new favourite group and I thought it would be a great twist so I hope y'all enjoy!!! Also starting here there is going to be more mature content so you've been warned)

Misty (POV)

I looked into the my phone's camera as I put some ear rings in my ear.

I was parked at the school as I was putting the finishing touches to my outfit.

I decided that I'd wear something a little more fancy for a change, but don't worry it's nothing to girly.

It's just a short rainbow dress that I found at Hot Topic.

I finished painfully putting in those stupid ear rings in, which I'll probably take out later, and walked into the building.

I was expecting the halls to be empty, since mode kids go to Homeroom and play on their phones, but there was actually a huge crowd in the lobby surrounding someone.

Please don't tell me it's Ashley...

I started pushing my way through to see it wasn't just Ashley, she was with a group of kids I've never seen before.

There were four of them.

One was about my height with chocolaty brown hair and eyes and kinda pale skin. He wore a charcoal black beanie with 3 flames in the center of it with a matching jacket and dark blue jeans.

Then there was the blonde guy, he has to be over six feet tall! He had short golden blonde hair and light blue eyes and I could tell by his accent. He wore a bright red hoodie, black pants, and matching red shoes.

Then there was a really tan short guy with dark dark hair. Maybe even black! He was wearing a bright blue shirt with a diamond in the middle that was have red, half dark blue.

Then there was the last guy. He was tall but not taller than the blonde. His hair was sorta light brown hair and eyes and he wore a light blue hoodie, black jeans, and perfectly clean white shoes.

Jeez how did these guys become friends with Ashley, they look so nice.

But I think I know by now not to judge people by the way they appear.

Anyways, I knew most likely she told them to ignore me or be jerks to my friend group but I wanted to say hi to them and welcome them to our school.

Cause I'm nice unlike her.

"Hey Ashley, who are your new friends?" I asked as catching her attention.

She smirked at me as she said "Non of your business"

Typical.

"Well I'm Misty, I just wanted to welcome you to our school" I said smiling turning my attention to the guys.

"Look we don't have time to talk to someone as pathetic as you" Ashley laughed as she pushed me back into the crowd.

Since when is she popular enough act like a brat again?

That's when it hit me. She's using these new kids to be more popular.

I mean it makes sense they're very attractive especially the one in the fire hoodie.

Oh shut up Misty! You have a boyfriend.

Suddenly the bell rang and the giant group began to disperse as everyone headed to there homerooms.

As I walked towards homeroom I felt Ashley's shoulder ram into mine as she pushed her way in front of me.

That brat won't stop trying will she! She better not push it cause I'm not afraid to play dirty.

I set down my things on my desk and looked around. The teacher wasn't in the room yet and the only people really here was me, Ashley, and a group of girls in the front of the room.

I still had thirty minutes before my first class starts so I pulled out this new book I got from my mom called "The City of Bones" and started reading.

I got through about twenty pages before I felt the book snatched out of my hands.

I assumed it was the teacher since she is literally the most curious person ever, but as I looked up I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Screw off Ashley" I growled as I snatched back the book. What's her problem, she thinks she's the coolest person in the world or something.

"Your little get up is pathetic, that dress makes me want to vomit" She snickered leaning in my desk.

"It matches my hair, just like your ass matches your face" I snickered back.

"Guess what hon your insults don't work anymore, cause soon I'm going to right back up at the top of the popularity scale and nothing you'll ever say will be true" She snapped flipping her hair.

For someone that doesn't care she sure seems to care a lot.

"At least I have real friends. You're just using those boys to become popular" I laughed.

She just smiled, "They're actually my friends from other school, so even if I am using them they're still my friends. And one thing I know for sure is I'm going to make your life a living hell."

As if she didn't just threatened me she flipped her hair again and strutted back to her seat.

Damn she's crazy...

Ashley (POV)

When Homeroom ended I towards my locker where the guys were.

"So I have a question", Preston stated as I walked up to them. "That girl doesn't seem as evil and rude and you said she was. So why are we helping you get revenge on her?"

I just rolled my eyes. "Well remember how I was always the most popular girl in school, well that girl stole my friends and stripped that title from me"

"And we can help how?" Rob asked, suspicion in his voice.

"You'll see" I said, "just wait"...

(A/N: I want your opinion, should I keep this chapter or should I re write it without these new characters? Comment and tell me!!!)