Chapter Twelve (Not Just A Lame Party)

Lachlan (POV)

"Oi, don't be a jag! Just give them a chance!" I yelled, chasing Vikk through the mall food court.

Of course it didn't take long to catch up to him, considering how long my legs are and how short his legs are.

"Do you really trust them over Ashley!?" Vikk huffed, looking up at me.

"Yes, I do! After spending a lot of time with Hannah, I really think that y'all should meet them too! I think that they might not be the bad guys after all." I said, picking him up.

Vikk hates it when I pick him up and hold him in the air, he thinks it's my way of telling him 'he's too short to talk to'.

"Please...for Vikklan?" I asked.

He just rolled his eyes with a bit of a playful grin. "Fine, but you know I have  girlfriend right?"

"Yas dude, I know it's just think about the fans! Like have you read some people's fanfics? VIKKLAN! VIKKLAN EVERYWHERE!" I yelled.

Vikk instantly squeezed his small hands on my mouth. "You're making a scene! Now put me down, you're making us look like we are really gay!"

I just laughed. "DO YOU NOT LIKE RAINBOWS!!!?!?!??" I yelled, my voice muffled by his hands.

"Ew, did you lick my hands?" Vikk growled, wiping his wet hand on his shirt.

"Maybe..." I smiled, setting him down.

"Just make sure it's a real party with music, drinks, and stuff. Not just sitting down and paying on our phone like most people do." He said rolling his eyes.

"I promise, and your girlfriend can come too. By the way you talk about her I'm sure Hannah and Misty with love her!" I smiled, winking at him.

His girlfriend is typically pretty shy and I know he really wants her to meet some new friends. Not many people pay attention to new girls apparently, unless maybe they have rainbow hair.

"Ugh, I have to help my mom go shopping for my aunts baby shower. Bye dude." Vikk said, walking towards the escalator.

"Bye! See you at 8:00!" I yelled back.

Sweet, time to text Misty that I got Vikk on board.

Preston (POV)

"Rob this is why you gots no job!" I snapped at him as he attempted to close his door.

I quickly put one foot inside of his house, keeping it from closing.

"Quit it with the YouTube references, I'm serious! I'm not going!" Robert yelled, a serious look on his face.

"Come on! Without you there is no Pooflan? Where is the funny
Rob-a-dob-flob I usually talk to" I asked, fake frowning.

"I'm not doing it! Remember the last time I stood up to your stupid cousin!" He growled.

My face turned gloomy as the memories came back.

"Ok, ok. I understand why you would be afraid, but there is literally no one at the party that would ever dream of tell Ashley you were there!" I reassured him.

Suddenly I got a text.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the lock screen.

Lachlan: Vikk agreed & his gf iz coming 2

Lachlan types so weirdly...

"Would it effect your decision if I told you Vikk was coming?" I asked with a hopefully smile.

He lifted up he head and he had sort of a happier look in his eyes.