Chapter Nine (Such A Pleb!)

Preston (POV)

"I can't believe I just did that!" I muttered to myself as I opened the door to my car.

I clearly took her by surprise, but like Ashley said it was surprisingly effective.

But is ruining her relationship really worth it? Just to please Ashley. I mean it's because of Ashley I'm popular in this awesome school, but this this girl's story is true she seems like she had a good reason for doing what she did.

I just sighed and texted Ashley.

P- Ashley I don't get how trying to come between Misty's relationship is going to anything but break her and Jerome up

A- Look, she is clearly into you. I want you to make it seem like she's cheating on Jerome so that he will come back to our group and hopefully bring Mitch with him

P- That's sick

A- She broke up my group I'll break hers and breaking a relationship will definitely do the trick.

P- Well I don't think I want to be apart of this. I don't want her to see me as a scum bag because that's exactly what will happen when I ruin her relationship and her life!

A- You either do it or I'll make your life hell, I was the one that made you popular by inviting you here, I can get you expelled just and fast!

I just rolled my eyes and shut off my phone.

This isn't who you are Preston, I don't care what Ashley says you won't do it!

I'll just be friends with her and make it look like I'm following the plan!

I just hope she is dumb enough to fall for that...

Misty (POV)

I was pulling into my driveway when my phone starts buzzing like crazy.

I parked the car and pulled my phone out of my pocket to see Hannah's face taking over my screen.

"Sup bro" I said, answering the call.

"DUUUUUDE!! You know how I was meeting with Lachlan" Hannah yelled throw the phone.

"Woah! Bro calm down and what about it?" I asked.

"I'm so confused, I think...I think he was flirting with me" She mumbled.

Wait! That sound familiar...Preston!

"Did he wink?!" I asked eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Yah, right before he left. How did you know?"

I ignored Hannah's question and simply replied "Don't see Lachlan again" before hanging up the phone and dialing Preston's number.

Did he think that I wouldn't find out about this? I knew something was up, and I bet Ashley is in the middle of it!

"Hey Misty, what's up" Preston said in a friendly tone.

I was trying my best to hold back my anger, but I was failing.

How dare she send a guy to try to use me like that! And most importantly ruin my relationship!