Chapter Thirteen (To Many Drinks)

(Warning: Drunk Vikk and Other)

Misty (POV)

"The lights are all set! Is the food taken care of Lachy?" I asked, stepping down from the ladder.

"All set up!" He smiled, shoving a chip in his mouth.

We had an entire counter full of snacks and drinks, including the beer which I still didn't approve.

Lachlan thought I was being ridiculous when I locked every bedroom door from the inside, but I wasn't the kind of person to let those type of things happen.

Suddenly the door knob rang and Lachlan rushed to the door, beating me there.

Granted I had speed, but Lachlan had much longer legs then me, giving him a bigger stride.

"You pleb!! Why didn't you wear it!" Lachlan yelled playfully, letting Preston inside.

He rolled his eyes at his yapping friend.

"Lachlan, you're never going to get me to wear that Cactus onesie again." Preston said in an annoyed voice, pushing Lachlan.

Of course it didn't do much, but I guess it was a matter of principle.

"I would totally want to see you in a Cactus onesie!" I laughed, catching his attention.

His face instantly flushed red as Lachlan stood made it to his side.

"He's done like two vlogs with it on and he'll never do it again!" Lachlan said, resting his arm on Preston's shoulders.

"Hey I didn't come first just to made fun of!" He barked, brushing Lachlan's hand off. "Plus the others should be here soon, I don't want to look like a dork in front of Misty's friends."

It was very clear he didn't want to look like a dork. Instead of his usual trademarked fire clothing, he was wearing a black button down shirt and baggy jeans, with his sneakers laying near the door.

Only a few minutes later the doorbell rang again, but this time Jerome and Mitch stood behind it.

"The party has just arrived!!" Mitch smiled cockily, almost shutting the door and Jerome.

"You ok?" I asked Jerome, Mitch walking up to Lachlan and Preston.

"I'll be ok if I get to pick the music!" Jerome said, a slight grin on his face.

I chuckled a bit before handing him my iPhone and the cord to connect it to the speakers. "Go crazy!"

***

It seemed like every five minutes the door bell seemed to go crazy until finally everyone was here and the party had finally started.

My first instinct was to find someone I didn't know and introduce myself, but the only person I didn't know was Kyaa; Vikk's girlfriend.

She seemed very shy and antisocial. She looked a little nerdy with her glasses, but she had really pretty, long, blackish brown hair that matched perfectly with her dark skin.

To be honest she looks like she could be related to Vikk, but they still look cute together.

"You must be Kyaa!" I said, approaching the Indian girl.