Chapter Six (The Secret Revealed)

Ashley (POV)

I let out a frustrated sigh as I repeatedly checked my phone, waiting for a text from Ty.

He was supposed to go to Misty's little hang out to get information, not ignore me!

As I laid my head down on my desk I felt my phone buzz in my hand.

I instantly opened my phone and saw I had a message from Ty.

Finally

But as I looked at the text I could feel my blood boil.

Ty: I'm done with you! I told Misty everything about your plan and I'm not afraid of you anymore. I don't care if you tell secret anymore

"Ugh!" I yelled slamming my head on my desk. "I'm surrounded by losers!"

I stared blankly at the wall zoned out when I had an idea.

I quickly grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts clicking on his name.

If my old group is falling apart I guess I'll just make a new one...

Misty (POV)

Adam stared down at his feet as he mumbled, "I guess I'll tell them".

I lifted his chin and smiled. "You can do it, I'll get Ty while you get up your courage"

I walked out of the kitchen to see Ty was leaning outside almost like he was waiting for one of us to come out.

"Did he tell you?" He asked.

"Yah, and he thinks that you two should tell everyone else" I replied.

His eyes grew wide as his hair flopped down on his face. "I never said I wanted everyone else to know! I just needed to confess to you and make Adam feel better to forgive myself!"

"Yah well now that Ashley knows it's now or never cause she'll spread it like a wildfire and you'll have no one but me to back you up."

After a moment of silence he simply nodded his head and followed me back into the kitchen.

"You ready Adam?" I asked.

He also seemed to have a loss of words and just nodded.

I walked out into the living room and gathered everyone and told them to sit on the couch.

"What's this about?" Hannah asked, squeezing in between Faith and Mitch.

"It's about Adam and Ty, mostly Ty" I said. "Ty was undercover for Ashley. She was blackmailing him by threatening to leak a secret that him and Adam had. The realism he confessed was because he didn't want Adam worrying about the secret being released. But now that Ashley knows that he's no longer with her she could spread it, that's why they are going to tell you the pure truth. That way you can prove any other rumor wrong"

It must have been a lot to take in cause everyone seemed beyond shocked!

I walked behind Adam and Ty letting them talk.

Ty seemed remotely calm but Adams face became a deep red as Hannah stared at him.

"I'd just like to apologize in advance for not telling you this Hannah" Adam said with a sigh, calming himself.

"The truth is, me and Ty never intended to be Ashley's friend. But when she walked in on something she wasn't supposed to see and she held it over our heads using us to become more popular. Eventually we did become kinda friends but her and Ty didn't." You could see everyone was intrigued at this point.

"What happened was we were at Freshmen at a small little party hosted by Jason. He invited almost the whole grade which was why Ashley was there. Well at the time me and Ty were..." He seemed to take a second for him to finally say it. "Me and Ty were secretly dating"

(A/N: Seriously? Knowing my craziness how could you not see that coming?)

I could see Hannah was shocked and whispered in her ear, "wait till the end"

Adam continued. "Ashley accidentally walked in on us when we kissed and that's how she knew our secret. We instantly broke up after that and I found I was Bi Sexual meaning I like boys and girls which is why I'm dating Hannah...The End"

Jerome and Mitch didn't seem that shocked but everyone else did. "Aww Adam, my fabulousness was just so amazing that you turned Bi" Hannah joked causing most of us to giggle.

At least that lightened the mood a little.

"I'm hoping non of y'all are against gays..." Ty said flipping his hair out of his eyes.

No one seemed to speak up.

"Omg!! Since we are in the topic of secrets we should play secret circle! It'll bring us closer together but knowing out deepest secrets" Katelyn squealed causing Pxyle to laugh.

Everyone's smiles returned  as they gathered in a circle.

As hard as that was for Adam and Ty I'm glad they told everyone. It shows Ty isn't afraid of Ashley anymore and it did bring everyone closer to them now that they've shared their secret.

...And I've always wanted to set up a gay couple so finding Ty a boyfriend will be fun!

But that's besides the point! Ashley needs to learn this is a battle she can't win cause I'll do anything to win.

People prefer a nice friend not a control freak and drama queen like her. No matter what she does I'll remain on top...

(A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter! I kinda wanted the secret to take control of the whole chapter making it more suspenseful with a good backstory. But don't worry, I'm writing a new chapter as you read this, well if you read this when I posted it)