Chapter Three (Failure)

Misty (POV)

As the day finished up and I started driving home I kept thinking about Ty. Like wtf is wrong with these guys? Adam was even kinda like that too before he started hanging out with me..er...us.

"That's it I'm talking to that slut" I growled as I spun the steering wheel and headed off to Ashley/Adam's house...

***

After about a 5 minute drive I arrived at their house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Misty" Adam said as he swung open the door. "Sup bro, can I talk to Ashley?" I asked. He gave me a puzzled look before answering with an ok and calling Ashley.

"ASHLEY! Someone wants to talk to you"

I heard Ashley's elephant feet stomping down the stairs as she made her way to the door.

"Adam get your 6 year old friend out of the way, someone probably important has come to talk to me" She snickered pushing me out of the way.

"What the hell Adam, there is no one here!" She snapped.

"Ahem, I wanted to talk to you Ashley" I said rolling my eyes at her ignorance.

"You. Want to talk to me!" She laughed. "Not happening"

At this point Adam had left and I wasn't backing down. "Look brat, all I what is to have a quick conversation then you continue being lonely. Ok, ok" I snapped catching her by surprise.

"Fine, what do you want" Ashley spat looking at her nail.

Ugh, typical white girl move.

"Look, I used watch you and Team Crafted's videos all the time and y'all used to be fun, now y'all are good for nothing brats so I'd like to know what happened" I explained.

She looked at me in disbelief before laughing at me. "It's called High School sweetie, I mean it's happening to you too" She smirked giving me a cold stare.

"Please I could never be as mean as you!" I snapped.

"See what I mean? You just snapped at me and just a second ago you called me a brat and told me after this I can go back to being lonely" She said simply with almost like a satisfied grin.

This is different though, she was mean to me first! I'd never stoop down to her level!

"You're different, I'd never be nice to people that aren't nice to me" I said coldly causing her to scowl. "Why do you think everyone but you guys like me?"

"I don't need your criticism on my social life Misty! Your nothing outside of school! Just cause people adore you in school doesn't mean your all that!" Ashley yelled balling her fists.

I have to admit it was very satisfying getting under her skin.

"I may not do sports or anything but I have something you don't. Friends." I turned around and was about to leave when Ashley yelled back. "You're wrong! I still have Ty, Quentin, and Ian!"

My lips suddenly curled into a smirk and I turned my head, facing her. "Trust me, by the end of the year, they'll be on my side too"

Ashley stood on her porch, steam practically erupting from her ears, as I walked away satisfied.

Sure I didn't get the answers I wanted but she did deserve a little reality talk.

I hopped in my car and drove home so I could do homework and go to bed...

Ty (POV)

I laid in my messy bed, headphones on my ears playing music at full blast, as I closed my droopy eyes.

I could feel myself falling asleep when a loud ringing noise echoed in my ears.

Ashley is calling

I sighed. "What do you want Ashley?"

"We need to talk about Misty!" She growled, clearly upset.

"You don't have to remind me everyday! 'Don't join Misty or the deals off' I get it" I snapped, hovering my finger over the end button.

"That's not it! Well it's something like that but just listen" She replied. "I actually want you to 'join' her group"

I just sat their dumbstruck as I processed those words in my head.

"Look I know this is weird but we are going to do the same thing she did to us" She said.

Man I can already see her smirking face.

"Remember last year when she disguised herself as Crystal and pretended to be apart of our group to find out things about us?" She asked.

I was about to answer but she just continued rambling.

"I already talked to Jason, Quentin, and Ian and they believe that you should do it to them because you used to be Adam's best friend. But of course she will expect it so I need you to act like you're warming up to her then eventually make up a reason to join her group" Ashley explained.

"Wow that's a lot to take in" I mumbled. "The deal still stands though right?"

"Yes, you're little secret won't be spread as long as you don't turn" Ashley said with a small chuckle at the end.

I clenched my fists. How can she be so cold!

"Fine I'll do it!" I spat, pressing the end button.

My mouth curled into a snarl as I turned my music back on.

When that girl dies I hope she's sent to the firey depths of hell...

(A/N: Well that was...interesting. To be honest I had no idea what I was doing in this chapter so if it's bad I'm sorry, I know that was kinda short but at least there's some suspense now. What's Ty's secret!? The world may never know!)