The "Bad Boy" and the "Nerd"

I read a lot. Therefore, I am the nerd of the school.

Just because you read a lot doesn't classify you as a nerd.

All of a sudden, this guy wearing a black leather jacket and combat boots comes up to me. 

He whispers into my ear "My name is Connor Matthews". 

hmm Connor Matthews... wait? Isn't he the player of this school?

His lips came closer to mine and my cheeks turned a bright red.

Why is the "bad boy" always seen wearing leather jackets? is it not possible to wear a regular sweater or a shirt anymore?

Why would you let some guy come close enough to you for you to hear his "whisper"?

Blush people, BLUSH! Or is that a foreign word now? I've had enough with the "pink tinge rising up my cheeks". Hate to break it to ya, but people don't have "pink tinges rising up their cheeks" all the time. In fact, in a lot of darker skinned people, you can't really see the blush. 

I instantly fell in love with Connor Matthews and we made out in front of our lockers.

1. You don't fall in love in 5 seconds. (I know some people believe in true love but it's still highly unlikely that you would start making out with someone you met 5 seconds earlier)

2. If that was me, I'd push him (possibly kick him where the sun don't shine) and run as fast as my legs could carry me. 

3. Making out in front of your lockers during school ours... you sure you ain't a bad girl? and I'm pretty sure somebody is going to find you. 

4. Why don't two NORMAL people fall in love anymore? It's always the "bad boy" and the "nerd" or the "popular girl" and the "geek" or something like that. #Outrageous