Incredible Randomness

"I'm not like any other girl."

Says every female MC. Like dude, what do you do in your spare time?

"cheerlead, eat nutella, and fix messy buns on my head while saying I'm ugly."

Mhmm... check, check, and check. You are definitely one of those cliché characters that inhibit some books on Wattpad. 

When the book title isn't even capitalized, the grammar is horrible, and the punctutation is off. 

If you're not a native English speaker, I get it. 

But then this appears: Reader 1: OMG THIS IS AMAZING! Reader 2: THIS IS SO EMOSHHUNIAL! Reader 3: U AMAZING AUTHOR! 

Me: *stares at screen and backs away...* WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?

When the girl's boyfriend always has cute nicknames for her but she's too shy to compliment him. 

That's just sad. 

When the girl is portrayed as this weak little thing whose boyfriend bends down to her every command while she's off kissing some other dude. 

Dude, get your game on. In a relationship, it's not about one person giving and the other receiving, it's about both giving and both receiving. 

When the author writes a scene and it's like: He inserted Posey into my thingamajig and we did a dance. 

The reason I don't read romance stories anymore.

When the chapters are like 2 words long. 

I came to read an actual story, not two words.

When the author's non-white characters are so stereotyped. The Asian is always the nerd/geek, the black one is always a thug or super sassy. 

While that may sometimes be true, it isn't always.

When the girl becomes a s*x slave for whatever band/guy.

Do You want me to go over the Content Guidlines with you?

Rape, Sex-Slavery, and Non-consensual Sex
Don't post any content that glorifies sexual abuse, sexual assault, or any other illegal sexual acts.

(https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines) 

When the MC gets into a car acident in the middle of the country, and it's always her smashing into a truck, and she winds up in a coma, wakes up and discovers she can't remember anything. 

While I have written a car accident scene, I did RESEARCH! If it was that bad, the MC would most likely be dead. 

Later: He kissed my lips with his soft ones and suddenly everything came back to me.

That isn't happening in real life.

36 years later, the family is super happy with 15 kids by their side.