S H Y ?

AND... IH9344 IS BACK WITH A RANT.

WHAT IS IT WITH THIS DAY AND AGE AND BEING OBSESSED WITH  CELEBRITIES?

LIKE CAN WE ALL JUST... NOT WITH THE SWIFT VS. KARDASHIAN/WEST THING? PLEASE.

Its driving me insane. Everyone's bashing each other and these celebrities because of this. Now before y'all accuse me of siding with one or the other. I am not siding with anyone thank you very much. I couldn't care less about either of these people, they're both just gqgwgwjwk <- there are no words.

***

Anyhow, have people forgotten that shy people actually exist? And if a character in a book, Wattpad especially, is shy, they're just faking it. 

Because this chick goes up to some random person and says "hi" with no problem. -___-

I know that people that are "shy" or whatever have different levels of shy-ness and stuff but come onnnn. These chicks have no problem with doing things that their equally extroverted counter-parts can do. And I swear to nonexistent flying pigs that they would totally go up to some random person and start talking about their lives to them- to this stranger they met two minutes ago. 

If this is not the case, then shy/socially anxious/introverted people just do not exist in the book at all. Which... kind of sucks. I like reading about shy people just as much as I like reading about not-shy (un-shy?) people, because I can relate to some degree. 

._._._._._._.

*SHY PEOPLE UNITE* *QUIET PEOPLE UNITE* *SOCIALLY ANXIOUS PEOPLE UNITE* *INTROVERTED PEOPLE UNITE* 

And if you're wondering, No. None of these things are the same, if you need a definition:

Shyness: The quality or state of being shy

Quiet: tranquil and reserved by nature

Social Anxiety/ Social Phobia: An anxiety disorder in which a person may have an unreasonable fear of social situations
(I have actually started writing a story about this).

Introvert: In psychology, known as someone who shrinks from social contacts.

Now that we have all these definitions, we know that there is more than just 'loud' and 'crazy'. 

Of course, there's also socially awkward which is a whole 'nother ball game... 

Now, y'all know about those characters who go from calm, collected 'quiet' girl to warrior or something in like three chapters?

What in the world is this?

No. Seriously, what is this?

Like you expect me to believe somebody can go from that to that in the span of like 2 days? 

You all are crazy (yes, I am talking to the authors of those books). 

Yes, it can happen but it's a huge cliche on Wattpad especially. 

>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< 
Shameless self promotion:

Go and check out Letters to Jason!

It's unedited, but I would love for you guys to check it out. :)

>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<

Anyways, have an awesome day/night!