T O W H O M E V E R I T M A Y C O N C E R N

To whomever it may concern,

                You are NOT perfect, remember that, you WILL make mistakes but you must love yourself. No matter how much you feel like a monster- that you cannot see the glow that is surely there- LOVE YOURSELF. Don't feel selfish to love yourself- it just shows you how much you can love other people. We, as people have the ability to change so much if we just love ourselves. 

                Forgive those who have wronged you in the past. Perhaps they might not deserve it, but their negativity and they themselves do not belong in the right now, they do NOT belong in the future. As somebody once said, "let it go!" Forgiving others has healing powers as well- you would be surprised as to how much letting go of something you've kept in for so long can feel.

                Sometimes, a person might only need someone to talk to. Whether you're the person who needs someone or the person who IS that someone, just remember that you're a human being. It's completely okay to have feelings- just let them out. It's okay to mourn, it's okay to cry, it's okay to laugh. Sometimes, another perspective can be insightful and it might just feel nicer to know that someone has your back- that someone cares.

                Forgive yourself. It's not easy, I know,  but we all make mistakes. Let go of all that anger, that hurt, that guilt. Accept yourself as a person with flaws- your flaws make you unique- and unique is NOT bad. You aren't a bad person either, one mistake doesn't amount to you being a bad person. Forgiving yourself is ultimately like acknowledging that your actions DO have consequences, but letting those thoughts take over can never be a good thing. Not forgiving yourself can have even bigger consequences- it might re-open old wounds. 

                 I don't want to see anyone get hurt. Please if you must, if you need someone, talk to someone. Don't wait until it's too late. 

                                                                                                                                                                                    SINCERELY,  A HORRIBLE ADVICE GIVER