The "Cheerleader" and the "Jock"

My name is Allison Smith, I have the perfect body, thin with curves, shiny blue orbs, and straight blonde hair, I also have the perfect boyfriend, his name is Jason Jackson, and he's a jock.

"Watch it freak!" I yell as the nerd of our school bumps into me.

She blushes and re-arranges her huge nerdy glasses. "I-i-i-i-i'm sorry."

I shove her to the side and make my way to Jason. "Hey there sweetie!" I smile and say to him, fluttering my perfect eyelashes. I stand on my tippy-toes and kiss him on the lips. He's so tall, being 6' 7" and has dirty blonde hair that is wind-swept. My friends Christina and Ashley, two other cheerleaders came and stood inches behind me. I'm the head cheerleader, I am the most popular, and I'm the queen bee. 

As I walk through the halls with my entourage, people make way for me. They shuffle their lowly selves to the sides of the hallway. Everything is deathly silent, the only noises you can hear is my high-heels clicking accross the tiles. My boyfriend has his toned arms around my waist, I made sure to wear a crop top and tight mini skirt and stiletto heels. 

The nerd of our school topples into my boyfriend and he sends her a sympathetic glance. How dare he? He's my boyfriend! I become red with fury and take him into the nearest classroom. But not before yelling at the nerd. "How dare you smash into the brick wall of my boyfriend?!?!?!?" 

10 Chapters later: Nerds PoV

Jason and I have fallen in love.

10 more Chapters Later: Cheerleaders PoV

My plan is to make the nerd's life a living hell.

10 More Chapters: Nerds PoV

Jason and I are getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 years later: Nerds PoV

I have a growing baby bump, my baby girl comes and sits in my lap as my husband kisses me yada yada yada....

THE END!

1. Just shut up. Don't bother with this. 

2. The head cheerleder is always stick thin, but somehow has a curvy figure... Like whaaa?

3. Shiny. Blue. ORBS (please...) 

4. Since she's the head cheerleader, let's make her boyfriend the popular jock. Why not? There's already millions of stories with this plot, one more won't hurt. (Let me tell you something, it WILL hurt!) 

5. The nerd... omg what in the world is going on? It's always the nerd who bumps into her, always the nerd who bumps into her 'amazing boyfriend', always the nerd who is called a "freak".

6. He's so tall and handsome as... (let's look at Taylor Swift songs to make my point) 

7. He always has dirty blond hair, no acne in sight, no glasses in sight, not even a moustache. He might as well be bald, he doesn't even have arm hair! 

8. The author has the cheerleader be like 2'2" just to make their point about how tall the jock is. Yet no human is actually that tall when they are the head cheerleader's age. (Except in special cases) 

9. I'm surprised her chest hasn't fallen out of her top yet, but it's bound to happen soon.

10. All I know is that I fall in 1 inch Heels so... Dang girl, wearing stilettos at school? 

11. Most schools have a stricter dress code. I've never seen one where wearing stilettos is actually allowed.

12. All hail the mighty and powerful. The suspenseful and beautiful. All hail the Queen Bee!

14. THE. BABY. THING. 

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.