P R E S I D E N T T R U M P

I know I promised. I know I said I wouldn't write another one of these, but I feel the need to.   

From the time Trump announced his run to last night, this whole election has felt like a complete joke. I'm still waiting for somebody to yell "surprise!" and tell me that this whole entire thing was a joke because the next American president is a racist. And no, not only is he a racist, but he is so much more- and NOT in a good way. 

His platform was built entirely on bigotry and racism. If the leader of the country is the one to spew hate, then people of that country will believe it a free pass to spew hatred themselves.  

I thought Americans were smarter than this. Instead, 15k votes were wasted on a dead gorilla and people were writing in celebrities nowhere near the age of 35. Thus, more votes went to Donald Trump.

And stop, just stop with the "Muslims for Trump", " Latinos for Trump", and "Women for Trump" stuff. Do you understand what he's said about women- about Muslims? About Latinos? Many people dismiss his comments and say "its just locker room talk" but this man is going to be a model for many individuals and he's just teaching people that it's totally fine to say vulgar things about women.

The only people he might benefit are straight white males.

But alas, we must accept Donald Trump as our president. There's no use in hating on him, Americans must work together so that he cannot do the things he has planned to do (most of which are unconstitutional).

Goodbye for now,
granny

(Also, please excuse this- I have no idea what I'm writing and will chalk it up to temporary insanity)