More Randomness

First of all, I'd like to thank y'all for the 27 votes I somehow managed to get. I'm just wondering where they came from...    ¯\(º_o)/¯
*update*

1.8k votes? Thank you all so much! :)

When there's always a guy gay best friend. 

The whole gay BFF who is super quirky thing is getting a bit cliché.

In the end, it was just a dream. 

Please don't.

In the end, the protagonist was diagnosed with schizophrenia and everything was just inside his/her/their head.

Why is this even a thing?

In the end, it turned out everything was just a virtual reality.

Yippee! You just ruined a great story with that ending! This type of thing frustrates me so much. 

Love triangles.

What happened to love lines? Or maybe love points?

Too many inside jokes. 

Okay, I get it. You think you're funny, but you know something? You have away too many inside jokes in your book. Which means I, along with hundreds of other readers are sitting there, staring at their screens trying to make sense of this nonsensical stuff while you're probably stuffing your face with Doritos and laughing your head off. 

"You are the chosen one!" 

Me: screams and falls off bed

"Not you, her!"

A short girl comes from the shadows. Her long black hair is braided and falls down her back. She kneels before him...

This. This is what we need. Someone who's not the M/C to be the chosen one. Maybe it's the main characters best friend who has to survive through all this and the main character has no idea what to do but tries to help the friend. Maybe it's a cat who is the chosen one? (Hey... Cats are amazing) 

Hi, my name is Ellie a rosemary and I'm 16 years old. My hair is golden and is super shiny. I think I look horrible even though I look flawless. My parents let me do whatever I want and I'm super spoiled.

You're seriously going to start with the character describing herself? And Where are the emotions? The passion? The thoughts? The everything? This is just a boring piece of writing.