V I R G I N Z O M B I E S

As all of you know, II posted a 'two lies and three truths' game the last time I updated, and here are the answers:

*I am nineteen years old- LIE. Because, let's face it... I'm 108, ok? 

*I have younger siblings- TRUTH. Yes. I do, in fact, have two younger siblings who have become increasingly more annoying as they have become older. But not to worry, I still love 'em to death. 

*I have never eaten turkey before- TRUTH. Why? I don't know, I guess it just never happened. 

*The laptop I am currently staring at is broken- TRUTH. This thing is very broken. I might have... err... thrown it at something before... *cough* 

*I have read 'The Bad Boy Stole My Bra' before- LIE. I never did, and I really don't think I want to. 

I'm honestly not sure what I'm ranting about anymore, it's just all over the place and totally random. 

VIRGIN ZOMBIES. ZOMBIE VIRGINS. Need I say anymore?

We already had zombies and we already had virgins and those two were hard enough to deal with on their own. BUT NOW... people are introducing the two. *shudders* 

When the author uses: "OMG!OMG!OMG!HE RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to show an exclamation. 

I'm sorry to say this, but just using a "!" makes your point, you don't have to use capitals. 

When they switch Point of views like characters in Wattpad books switch between men. >.< 

For example: 

DJ PoV

"yea."

MC PoV

"sure"

DJ PoV

"k"

And sometimes I don't even know when the author changed the PoVs or whatever. 

For example:

I said walking in a straight line was like being in Taylor Swift's music videos. It just wasn't going to happen. I heard Jason say that "walking in a straight line was like..." blah blah blah and clogged my ears. I gasped at Melody and saw her cover her ears.

VAMPIRE MAIL ORDER BRIDES...

Whoa. Mail order brides were women who listed themselves in catalogs and such to be chosen by a man for marriage. I shouldn't say 'were', because it still exists today. Of course, I suppose having a vampire mail order bride is cool and all, but the actual story had no mention of the bride's vampire-ness... or her husband's, for that matter. 

When the author has character profiles for every character before the story even starts. 

Now I'm just scared. 'Cause I'm wondering if you needed a character profile because you didn't characterize your characters enough or if you just wanted to... 

And they aren't just:

Macy Color: Former actress, lives on 42nd Westhaven street. 

They're like full out:

Name: Macy

Last Name: Color

Height: 5'3

Age: 36

Birth date: March 27, 1977

Occupation: Former actress, now a detective