S T U F F

You know something  I dislike? When people put down another race or group of people just because of something they were taught or to make themselves feel better or it is just a stereotype or something. I. HATE. IT.

And it even happens with older people. 

For example, I overheard this one woman talking about something:

Person #1: [laughs] Yeah, I think it was a black n**** who did that. The black people are so stupid and you always hear about them in jails and things, why don't they clean up their act?

Person #2: [laughs awkwardly] Well, I'm half-black...

Person #1: [blushes] Oh...oh... you're not that bad?

Sometimes I need to go and smack people. Just because a GROUP of people *cough* *cough* ISIS says or does something and claims to be of a certain religion does not mean they represent a whole community. I hate how people make assumptions in books, in movies, and in real life. It's driving me insane. Groups like ISIS have NO religion or race, they represent nothing except terrorists. If they really were of a certain race/religion, then why would they kill others of that same race/religion?

O.O O.O O.O O.O

So relationships in Wattpad books are mainly based on sexual attraction. Sometimes, having a romantic partner is the cure to all your troubles. Which means that the message these kinds of books are sending to their readers is that finding a boyfriend/girlfriend/some other kind of friend is the best thing that could happen- that everything will turn around- that you'll be happy again. But that's not how relationships work. Yes, they can start a new chapter in your life and all that, but it's really not a huge dream come true- fairy tale-esque type thing. 

People need to write about realistic things too. 

By mention of @justrandomlyepic, Little girls... or boys, for that matter should not be writing about abuse in the name of love. Love isn't scars. Love isn't a battleground. And love isn't something an abuser and a victim get married together. That's not real. 

Abuse can leave trauma... so  much trauma, but on Wattpad books they end up getting married.

What people need to understand is that things like this- things like rape, like harassment, like death can stain a soul for ages, if not forever. People need to learn not to write stories that can affect so many, and if they really do, then please use facts. Because I honestly do not know anyone who has fallen in love with their rapist. And we are NOT even going to approach Stockholm Syndrome right now. 

SO LETS PLAY TWO LIES AND THREE TRUTHS (I KNOW ITS ACTUALLY TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT...)

*I am nineteen years old

*I have younger siblings

*I have never eaten turkey before 

*The laptop that I am currently staring at is actually broken

*I have read 'The Bad Boy Stole My Bra' before