T H E F I C T I O N A W A R D S !

I am very sorry for updating once again, but I would like to draw your attention to The Fiction Awards. The Fiction Awards cover every genre and more. I think it's quite nice as many competitions run by people who are not Wattpad staff don't get as much attention. So head on over to thefictionawards and nominate my book! Just kidding, head on over to thefictionawards to nominate yourself and others who you think deserve it! :) 

Since we're on the topic of nominations and whatnot, I thought I would shout out a couple of amazing people... so here it goes. 

Where would this list be without NeverCatchMe? Never, my first friend on Wattpad is the author of multiple poetry collections and stories about Pirates. You will not regret reading her newest, Basket Case. It's an amazing collection of neurotic thoughts and is downright chilling at times. 

I don't usually read teen fiction, but iCrazy_Kuku's book made me want to read more. 'I'm Wide Awake' follows the story of Ida, who simply cannot sleep. I promise you that you will not regret reading it. 

Octoberflower24's book is absolutely hilarious! Trust Falls follows Iqra Ahmed and Yousuf through a series of hilarious events. Of course, that is not her only book that deserves a shout out, October has also written a few poems included in her book 'Hiraeth'. Go check it out!

Leverance is a generally awesome person annnd has written awesome works as well. 'The Crescent Moon' is just an amazing collection of poems written in, not one, not two, but three different languages!

365 days of writing... and HJaneMay has somehow been able to keep it up until now. There are quite a few notable pieces in her book. In addition to that, her art book displays a few pieces of work that are just amazing. I must say, she has a lot of talent!

stpolishook has published two novels on Wattpad and they are both absolutely amazing! Her book 'After Humanity' is chilling and emotional.

Goodbye for now ;)