C R E E P Y P A S T A B O Y F R I E N D S

Two people requested this one: The first being raven_nightray101, and the second, 4_weasleys_avenging. Go on and check out their stuff! 

Where in the world of (not) flying pigs did the phrase 'Creepypasta boyfriend scenario' come from?

If you weren't aware, creepypastas are urban legends and/or images that are based on creepy things like murderers, kidnappers, and... pretty much just things that have to do with blood and gore.

Anyways, people (on Wattpad especially) have turned around and said, "YOU KNOW WHAT? NEVERMIND THIS STUFF! I'M GONNA MAKE MY FEMALE CHARACTER GO AND FALL IN LOVE WITH A MURDERER WHO WILL CUDDLE WITH HER AND BUY HER CHOCOLATE!"

*pops dream*

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, buddy, but a normal human being will not go and fall in love with a murderer or rapist or kidnapper. 

I hate how authors romanticize these people and turn them into sappy romantics who would do anything for their girl (yes, it is always a girl). I HATE IT. YOU WILL NOT, NOT EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS CAUSED YOU SO MUCH DISTRESS. (In rare cases, yes. However, we are not on that topic at the moment)

I HATE IT. 

And the badly written ones get on my nerves even more, like the first scenario is like:

Jeff the Killer stARED at MOI. I was wondrin if i was going ensane. bt then he kissed me full on da mouth.

The second chapter be like:

OMG GUYSES! THX SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE 40080989089787 likesaaaaaaaa! I lurve you sooo much! I want anotha 49898098098 likes and then u can get another chapter defiantly!

O. < 

My eyessssssssssss. My brainnnnnn. My everythinggggggg. 

Enough about that, a thing I also hate is when people make divergent high school fan fics or Panem high school fan fics. Like, what even? They don't make any sense at all...

The plot revolves around all the characters involved in the Hunger Games or Divergent studying at some random high school in the middle of nowhere. And get this, they're exactly like the nerd/bad boy or the hot guy/ not really good looking girl or cheerleader/ jock stories!

*GASP*

I am so excited to read this thing!

Not.

Basically, in one of the books I read;  Peeta,  Katniss, and Gail are involved in a brother's best friend type scenario thing. 

Katniss' brother's best friend is Gail and Peeta is some random guy who has the hots for her. Also involved are jealous cheerleaders (Tris and Delly). It starts out exactly like one of those brother's best friend or childhood best friend stories and takes a turn when Katniss is shipped off to the capitol for whatever. And then she comes home, unharmed, and she and Gail and Peeta have like a threesome or something. 

Thank you for ruining YA novels for me, buddy

As you can see, I'm very bitter towards this buddy.

And buddy, if you happen to read this and want to keep your head, I suggest you not say anything. 

Bye. 

-Signed, a very bitter Granny.