L E R A N T S

When the author names their female MC something like:

*Kylie

*Skylar

*Any flower name

WHY IN THE WORLD DOES IT NOT OCCUR TO YOU THAT YOU COULD USE PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER NAME IN THE WORLD? HELLO... AABIDAS AND ROWANS EXIST TOO! Not to say that I don't adore simple and common names too- those are refreshing to see- especially after seeing a 'Jordanoa von swizzle nuggetty fish the third'.

When the author names their male MC something like:

*Jake

*Jacob

*James

*And basically any other 'J' name in the world.

*facepalm*

When the dude takes the girl to a nice place that she's never known of in the tiny town they both have been living in for 20 years.

Umm yeah... totally believable. I mean, especially if the town is basically just the girl's house, the guy's house, and a local McDonalds... you never even hear about any neighbors.

Shiny Vampires

Glittering Vampires

Vampires that glow in the light/dark

CURSE YOU, STEPHENIE MEYERS!

Bullying: Bullying, unfortunately, is a real thing. Yet, bullying doesn't always mean pushing someone into a locker or calling them names. Bullying can be subtle and calculated. There aren't many books that go in the psychological and emotional aspects of bullying.

AUTHORS NOTE:

OMG GUIS! U TOTS GOT ME 1K!! CHAPPY WILL BE UP IF I CEN GET 1K READS AND 35 MILLION VOTES!

mhm yes. As if. If you waited for 35 million votes... you wouldn't upload a chapter for at least 10 years.

It's weird, but at the same time, there comes a time when you realize boys are just girls with less estrogen and more testosterone and they say "dude" a lot and hug by going from a handshake to a weird back-pat thing. Although I'm personally a bit of a tomboy, so maybe that helps. XD -Kimmy_Grace

xD I love the humorous take on the difference between guys and girls.

Anyways, a lot of people keep on telling me that I should write for my own age group because "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL UR TALKING ABOUT HALV THE TIME"

First off, I'd like to say that if you're going to message me about something, please use proper grammar.

Second of all, it was my choice.

Third of all, I was 12 once, so I know exactly what I'm talking about. Granted, not all 12 year olds are the same and not all of them have the same experiences but...

Fourth of all, thank you to the dear person who sent me that message (it included many more explicatives and other things which I will cease to mention here).

Fifth of all, y'all don't even know how old I am so... think about it. I could be 12, yes? Or I could be a 20 year old with the mental age of a 10 year old, yes? Exactly. 

Also, the author can choose the MC's ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, and background. That is not up to the reader (unless it's one of those choose book thingy things- like the goosebumps or whatever that series was called).

When every single dude is 'perfect'. He's either British, Italian, or French (never African or Mexican), has a deep voice, has a 6-pack (at this point, it could actually be like a 1200000000000-pack), blue/green (never brown or purple or red or hazel) orbs, dark hair (never black, always dark brown), and never sweats.

The hormones of 13 year old girls will be raging now. *screams*

When people advertise their story on another person's story.

it's their freaking story, now leave it alone.-.-

1st Terrible chappy: 100 votes

2nd Terrible chappy: 300 votes

YU GUIS DIDN'T VOTE FOR EACH CHAPTER AND I HATE U.

You know what? I give up.

Adding 'le' to everything.

I is le cool.

I is le freaky.

I is le trippy.

Am I the only one who took Spanish instead of French or something?

'Cause I honestly have no idea what you're talking about when you put in something like 'Je suis très bizarre' in your story.

And I know I promised that I would stop using caps, but that didn't happen.

I also know that I tend to sound arrogant at times, but I swear I'm not trying to be. These are my opinions, and of course you may make your story cliche if you want to. After all, it is your story.

NOTE TO READERS: INSTEAD OF GIVING INTO MY CAT'S 'BEGGING FACE' I AM STARING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN, AND YOU'D BETTER THANK ME FOR THAT. ESPECIALLY YOU, YES YOU, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT.