Day 5: Kissing

A/N: Possible minor spoilers. I don't even think that was an actual thing tho. It's like an implied thing. Just know it's a relationship that may or may not have happened, but I like to think it did.

~~~~ Yee ~~~ 

Cecil looks at you, blushing a little and you wonder why. You were sitting on the hood of his car, watching the stars move and shift and change sizes. You wanted to tell Cecil that stars usually don't do all that, but you had to remember that you were in Night Vale, the town in which nothing acts how it's supposed to. You look back at him and he smiles shyly. He grabs your hand and holds it, smiling. He's taken a liking to holding your hand and you like that. 

"Cecil, you look like you want something." You say softly and he nuzzles his shoulder softly, shaking his head. He blushes when you make another curious expression. 

"You do." You say and he nods this time, strangely shy all of a sudden, which is unlike him. Your Cecil is never shy. You hum at him softly. "Tell me, Cecil." 

Cecil stops moving, pouts a little, before looking at you again. "A kiss." 

"What?" 

"I want a kiss." He looks at you and you blush deeply. 

"Cecil, we've never-" You blush deeply and he nods with a small, 'I know.' with a deep blush of his own. 

You continue rambling and you don't even notice him leaning forward and pressing his lips to yours. You're silenced with a small 'mmph!' noise. He continues kissing you until your brain starts working again and tells you to kiss him back. 

He was a good kisser and as far as you knew, this was his first one. There were rumors of him being with Earl before, but there was a chance that he didn't do anything with him. And if he did, you wouldn't mind. You would try not to anyway. The thought of Cecil being with anyone else doesn't make you feel a little weird inside. 

He deepens the kiss, pawing at your shoulders, and you do the same. He pulls back when you both start to need air and he looks so disheveled just from a kiss. It makes you a little proud, even though he was the lead of that kiss. 

It was still nice and with the way he curls up next to your side again, it was nice for him too. 

~~~ The end ~~~

A/N: Excuse that random paragraph about Earl, I had no idea what else to write XD Hopefully, this is nice tho. Random Cecilos kissing stuff for you. - Sollux the Writer