Chapter 3

Demi

After Nick got dressed and exited out of his room, we set up his next appointment and then headed back to my place. The car ride was silent, but that soon changed when we arrived back at my place. I didn't bring up the fighting anymore, because I knew that Nick needed to focus on his recovery first. Instead, I just focused on us being a couple again.

"It feels so good to be somewhere we can just sit back and relax. Away from the doctors, away from the fighting, away from it all," Nick said as he walked in and looked around the living room.

"I agree," I said as I walked further into the room and set my stuff down on the table. I watched as Nick turned towards me, and gave me a coy smile. I looked at him with arched eyebrows, "What?" I asked, trying to resist a smile myself.

"Are you still irritated with me from earlier?" Nick asked as he tilted his head and chuckled. I wanted to roll my eyes, but I refrained.

"No? Why?" I asked, clearly playing dumb.

"Because you seem a little worked up. Maybe someone needs to help you release some tension?" He said as he took a slow step towards me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I am not-" I stopped speaking as Nick's lips slowly were placed on the side of my neck. My head fell back, to the side, and I could feel myself melting. I stayed quiet for a few minutes, as Nick moved his lips along my neck, sucking on a few key spots that really got me stirring. "Nick, we really shouldn't-"

"Shh," Nick said as he leaned back to look at me, and then wrapped me in his arms and kissed my lips, causing my toes to curl.

I leaned back and looked at him, "Nick you're recovering," I said, but he just ignored me and continued to work his way around my neck, eventually making his way over to my ear lobe.

"I can't wait any longer," Nick whispered in my ear and then wrapped his lips around my ear lobe, and began to suck, causing chills to appear all over my body. At this point, I knew there was no stopping us. I looked up at him, and brought my hands to his face. I stood up on my tiptoes, and then brought my lips, over his, and gave him the most passionate kiss we have had in months.

As the kissing became more and more intense, the hornier, Nick and I both became. We both found our way against a wall, and soon I pushed him away. Nick looked at me confused, but I gave him a seductive look. I slowly lifted up my shirt, over my head, and tossed it on the ground next to me. I watched as Nick licked his lips, and just as he was about to move closer, to close the gap between us, I started to walk away from him. I headed towards the kitchen, and looked over my shoulder to see Nick watching me intensely. I began to unbutton my jeans, and let them fall down as I made my way over to the counter. When I heard Nick was close behind, I unlatched my bra, from its hooks, took off my bra, and then propped myself up on the counter. I leaned back on my arms, puffed my chest out, and spread my legs open just enough for Nick to fit into between.