Chapter 13

Demi

I knew I should tell Nick what happened with me & Carter, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was so afraid I would lose him if he knew what happened. I felt so guilty, though, it was messing with my head. As I watched Nick sitting, leaning on the counter, waiting for me to speak, my mouth felt dry. I didn't know what to tell him, since I knew I couldn't tell him about me & Carter. I stuttered a little, then sighed as I walked to the other side of the kitchen, pretending to be busy. "I'm having second thoughts about fighting." I said, which wasn't a complete lie. "Ever since Ryan ended up in a coma, I'm scared all over again, but not just for you. For me, too. I don't think I'll fight anymore after this King Beast thing." I walked back to the sink, on the other side of Nick, feeling his gaze on me.

Nick nodded his head, his lips forming a straight line. "I understand. I mean I don't want to give up fighting, completely, but I don't think I want to make a career out of it, like my dad did."

"That's good

"That's good. I'm glad you're thinking that way now."

"Well, seeing that it can easily happen.... like it did with Ryan, it kind of gave me a new perspective." He shrugged his muscular shoulders & smiled, impishly at me. "But... I think I want to go back to Navy street. Chuck will be upset, I'm sure. I'm sure I'll have to give the car back, too."

"I will buy you a car." I chuckled.

"You don't have to buy me a car, baby." Nick stood up & leaned on the counter so our mouths were nearly touching. He smirked as he pressed his lips to mine & I sighed, behind them. I reached for Nick's head & moved so we were standing facing each other. My hands were grabbing his head, holding it to mine as our kiss got really hot. I felt one of Nick's hands on my ass while the other one got tangled in my hair. "It feels like we haven't had sex in months." Nick murmured, our lips parting, just enough, for him to speak.

I pulled my mouth from his & looked, hungrily, into his eyes. "It has been over a week, though." I said, breathlessly.

"Do you have anything in the oven?"

I shook my head as I bit my lip, then Nick grabbed me & tossed me over his shoulder, making me scream. He ran to my room & put me on my bed, then took off his clothing items from the waist down, hastily. I laid back on the bed, as he did this & took off my own pants. Nick wasn't wasting any time with foreplay. He came over top of me, holding up his upper half with his hands as his lower half pressed against my lower half. His lips were ravenous in the way he was kissing me & when his lips moved to my neck, I had Carter's face flash in my head. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to picture Nick, in my head, & after a moment, it worked. I kept thinking of Nick as I urged him with my hands to fu.ck me. He kept teasing me with his hardness bumping on my inner thigh, so finally, I groaned, 'Fu.ck me, Nick." His mouth covered mine, at that moment, then I felt his one hand move down my body to his erec.tion & he rubbed it up & down my slit, driving me even more insane. He left it perched just at my lips as his hand gripped my leg & pulled it up in one swift motion. My arms wrapped around his shoulders, my nails digging into his back as I tried to force him to enter me. He was moaning against my mouth, as he pushed his c.ock into my wet h.ole. My head fell back as a long moan came out of my mouth, feeling him thrust all the way into me. His hips began bucking as he moved in & out of me, rapidly, pushing us both close to the brink. He slowed down after a few minutes of thrusting hard & fast, then stopped kissing me to stare into my eyes. His breathing was labored & his forehead was shining from the sweat he had worked up.