Chapter 15

Demi

I couldn't believe he just told me to get rid of our baby. An innocent baby that didn't ask to be created. A baby we created out of love, since we were happy & in love when it was conceived. I stared at him, not sure how to respond to him. I had so many emotions going on within me, at that moment, I didn't know where to begin. I took a deep breath & shook my head. "You want me to get an abortion?"

"Yes. Whatever you thought would happen... it isn't gonna happen. A baby isn't gonna make me want to be with you."

"Wait. You think I did this on purpose? You think I'm trying to trap you?" I scowled at him.

He shrugged his shoulders & made a face that I wanted to slap off of him. "It's the oldest trick in the book."

"So, you think that I planned this? You think I planned to get myself pregnant just in time for when you found out about what happened with Carter & then broke up with me? You think I got the pregnancy test & brought it because I thought it would happen tonight? You really think that I would do that? You really think I'd throw away any hopes & dreams I had about having a family, one day, by getting myself knocked up by my boyfriend of a few months? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?" I asked, yelling through my tears. "I was shocked as hell when I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't even sure what I would tell you. I wasn't sure when, but then I thought New year's day would be as good a time as any. We could start out the year being excited about something or freaking out about it, but I knew whatever our reaction, we'd do it together & we'd get through it together. I never thought you'd say get rid of it."

Nick & I stared at each other for a moment, then he sighed, quietly. "You need to get an abortion. And you need to get the hell out of my room." Nick said in a severe tone, looking away.

I was shocked & angry at what Nick was saying to me & it made me want to get as far away from him as possible & not look back, but I had a few words I needed to say first

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was shocked & angry at what Nick was saying to me & it made me want to get as far away from him as possible & not look back, but I had a few words I needed to say first. "Wow. Okay. Nice, Nick. You know what? I don't know what I'll do about my situation, but whatever I decide to do, it's good to know where you stand on the subject. I won't ask a single fucking thing from you regarding my pregnancy or my child's life. I don't want you anywhere near me or my child, so don't you worry yourself. You go on with your life as if we don't exist. You're a fucking piece of shit & you can go to hell." I spit out at him, then grabbed my bag & purse & stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me. I walked down the hall to the living room, bumping into people as I made my way around the drunk people. I didn't want to leave because I didn't want to walk home, so I turned around & walked toward Jay's room. It was locked. Dammit. I headed to find Michelle & finally found her, doing a body shot off of Jay's stomach. She saw me & immediately knew I was upset & needed her. She got the key from Jay, then I followed her to his room.

Once inside, I broke down & told Michelle everything that happened with Nick. She hadn't known I was pregnant, so she was in shock, but she waited until I was done speaking to say anything. "That fucking asshole. He wants you to get an abortion because what? This baby is a link to you forever? Or a complication? What an ass! I never thought Nick would be like that. I always thought he'd step up in that kind of situation, but I guess not." She was shaking her head, clearly disappointed.

Surrender to Love (Sequel to A Fighting Chance- Nemi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें