Chapter 31

Demi

It felt good to be hugging Nick so tightly, since for two weeks, I was afraid I'd hurt him with the slightest touch. Actually, it didn't feel good. It felt amazing. Feeling his arms around me, holding on to me, like he didn't want to let go. Finally, I loosened my grip a little, only because I was feeling horny. Not sure why it hit me so suddenly, but it definitely hit me. And it not only hit me suddenly, it hit me hard. I was warm all over, tingling & throbbing in places that normally didn't tingle or throb. 

Nick & I stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then leaned in toward each other, so our lips met. He kissed me, tenderly, then his mouth moved down to my chin, then to my neck, which absolutely drove me insane with desire. My head fell back as his lips left a trail down to my collarbone, then traveled down a little further to my breasts. He nibbled & sucked in between pecks & I let out a soft moan. I forgot all about how I wanted to shower. Truth is, I hadn't worked too hard that day, so I wasn't very sweaty. 

It wasn't long after our lips met again, that our passion ignited even more & Nick picked me up, so we were standing. He walked us to the wall, which was covered with a bookshelf & we kept kissing, both of us breathing incredibly hard. 

Our hands started to roam, taking off clothing items as they did

Our hands started to roam, taking off clothing items as they did. I was careful when I got to Nick's wound & I barely skimmed his skin as I made my way to his pants to unfasten them. I was eager with my hands & pushed them down, quickly as he lifted my shirt. I raised my arms up so he could remove it, then wrapped my arms around his neck again.  

Nick started walking backward & I felt him tense up, so I stopped. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No. I just stepped on your shoe." He murmured, breathlessly, pulling me toward the bed. He took his boxers off as I slipped off my pants, then Nick sat on the bed & moved to the middle. I wasted no time & straddled him, trying to get in a position that let me ride him but also made it possible to kiss him, without my bump getting in the way. Luckily, I wasn't too huge yet. I stayed in the same position, with my legs bent, so I could slip Nick inside me, while leaning down to kiss him. 

It had only been a few weeks since we'd made love, but the way both of us were reacting, at that moment, you would have thought it had been months. Nick was grunting & groaning as I moved in circles on his c.ock & as I got close to a climax, I leaned back to enhance my pleasure with the perfect angle. I got pretty loud, since the sensation I was feeling was immense & made me feel like I was losing control of my entire body. Nick was thrusting up into me, so enthusiastically, I was worried he might hurt himself. Just as we both climaxed, he sat up & wrapped his one arm around my middle, making the closeness add to our tantalizing moment.