Ch.1 Betrayal of the Lost

Picture of Vixen on the side ----------------------------------------------->

Vixen's P.O.V.

   *Flashback*

   "Daddy! Mommy's hurt! Daddy!", I scream. Running to the front of the our home, I bang loudly on the door. My little fists are beginning to bleed, but I don't care. Mommy needed my help.

"Daddy! Help, Daddy!", I cry, tears dripping down my face. There was no answer; no sound of foot steps coming toward the door, no sounds, nothing. There was no time to wait. Turning back, I run deep into the forest to save my mommy.

As I got closer, I heard voices of my mommy and of Daddy. I move closer to get a view of what was going on. In the bushes, I listen to what they say.

" Mason, help me please!", my mommy begged. Her body was a crumped heap on the forest floor. 

"Oh, how stupid you are Nicole. You actually thought that I loved you. I just needed you to get the chance to gain the power of Alpha. You are nothing but a stupid mutt!", my daddy said to my mommy. What is Daddy doing? Why is he hurting Mommy?

"Mason, what is wrong with you? Think of our daughter. We both love you, Mason! Tell me why-", my mommy's voice was cut off by her screaming. Tears started to stream down my face again. I have got to save my mommy from Daddy!

" DADDY! Leave Mommy alone!", I yell coming out from behind the bushes. Daddy only smiles evilly at me. He has never looked like this. His eyes are glowing red and show no warmth. My daddy was acting like a crazy animal.

Mommy is bleeding, covering the ground with her blood. Her arm is twisted the wrong way, bruises cover her face, and panic shows through her eyes.

"Vixen, honey I need you to come here. I will make it nice an' quick,", my daddy says bringing out a silver dagger. 

"NO! You will not touch my child! Monster!", Mommy screams throwing  a rock at him. Anger and murderess rage cloud my daddy's eyes. Taking a step forward, he raises the dagger to kill her.

Fight, my wolf screams in my head. Protect and kill!

Launching on my daddy's back, I grab him around the neck and squeeze with all my might. I will never let go!

 "ARGH... get off me you stupid brat!", Daddy screams trying to pry my fingers away and fling my small body off him. The dagger falls to the ground, and the real fight begins. The dagger is the only way to save the life of my mommy.

"VIXEN!", Mommy screams forcing herself off the ground. Her wounds are bleeding, but her eyes are glowing with the power of her wolf.

Growling, she jumps on Daddy too. Using both our strength, we are able to pull Daddy to the ground.

In that moment, the dagger is only a few feet away and this is my only chance. Grabbing the blade, I raise it above my head, strait through my daddy's heart.

The silence is almost deafening. Nothing stirs, but the wind through the trees of the forest. I killed my daddy. 

His blood covers my little hands and it will forever scar my soul. My mommy cries out and falls to the ground in pain. Her wounds are deep and she has lost a lot of blood. Running over to her, I find her eyes closed and her body motionless.

"Mommy! Mommy open your eyes! Come back.....Mommy!?", I scream shaking her now unconscious body. Soon she stop breathing and her heart stops. Tears are streaming down my face, tears that will forever be remembered. My mommy is dead.     

 With nowhere to go, I sit there staring at my mommy's body. At dawn I run deeper into the forest, the only home I have left. I never looked back.

* End of Flashback* 

It has been ten years since that day. My heart still grieves for the outcome, at the age of five I made my first kill. From that moment, I became a rogue with no pack and no friends. Still, I have nightmares and curse my father. That man hurt the woman her was suppose to love, his betrayal cost my mother her life. Now I will use my anger to survive, bow on my shoulder and sword on my hip. I will survive and I will grow stronger.

I have the blood of the rogue.   

Hi, SoapBubble here. What to say thank you for reading my book . It has been so fun creating stories and getting comments and votes. Please Vote and Comment! Every one counts! :)