Ch. 24 Akward Sleepover 2

Vixen's P.O.V.

"....Want you to make me feel,

Like I'm the only girl in the world.

Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love.

Like I'm the only one that owns your heart.

Only girl in the world

Like I'm the only one that sees the man.

Cause I'm the only one that understands

How to make you feel like a man.

YEAAAAAAAA!...."

-Lyrics to Only Girl by Rihanna

I look over at Aiden and then back to signal bed. No way was I going to share with him, but what choice do we have. Aiden stood beside me, and for long time the silence stretched between us. Sighing, I was the first one to move. Walking to the large bathroom, I spied the huge bubble tub. What I needed was to relax, and what better way than to spend a couple hours in water jets. Okay, I admit. I have never used one of these things before, but how hard could it be?

I turned on the faucet, and began to fill up the tub with water. Slowly it filled to the top and I stripped. On the side of the tub, a weird looking remote at. There was a total of eight different buttons on it, just begging to be pushed. The first button that I pushed dimmed the lights. Nice!

I stripped my clothes, and got in. The warm water soothed my painful muscles, but left me room to think. Over the past couple of days my life has turned upside down, more that I ever thought possible. I found my mate, got put with saving the world from the Lycan threat, and learning the truth. The truth that will forever scare my soul.

No matter how much I want to forget, the evil inside me seems to peek through of taunt me about my faults. Tears slip down my face, I feel like a monster. I mean, I killed my own bloody father! I am a rogue that killed her family, because of who I am. Curse my glowing purple eyes and the fact that I was even born!

Angry, I slammed my fist on the side of the tub. I couldn't think like this, not when I had Aiden to worry about. Oh, gosh Aiden. What was I going to do about him? I know, I over reacted....a little. That women was throwing herself on him, but he did give her his killer smile.

Standing up, I rapped a fluff white towel around me.

This was really going to be awkward.

Aiden's P.O.V.

I couldn't get Vixen's angry face out of my head. I wasn't flirting with the lady down stairs, I just smiled so she would get it done faster. I was so stupid not thinking about how Vixen would take it.

It had been at least an hour since Vixen left for the bathroom. What have I been doing, been on my phone counting the minutes as they go by. A there goes another one......

Suddenly the door opens reveling my goddess of a mate, Vixen. Her hair is a curly mess, the flaming main reduced to hanging strands. How I want to run my hand through them, to embrace her and place my lips apon hers. Vixen, on the other hand had other ideas. In all her glory, she stopped over the bed and curled in. Her back faced me, and she didn't speak.

Sighing, I got up to turn out the light. I was about crawl in when her voice stopped me.

"Nope, you get to sleep on the floor."

I frowned, "I am not going to sleep on the floor, Vixen. I love you, but I don't think so."

"Oh, you love me. What happened do stairs?", she asked. Her butt still facing me.

"I just wanted to get out of there. I would never do that to you, love."

Growling, she didn't say anything. As If that was her answer. Deciding it last minute, I scooped up Vixen and placed her next to me under the covers. She yelped and struggled to get away from me, but I refused to let her go. She wasn't getting away from me.

After a while, her breaths became even. Sleep had taken her into its deep slumber. I stayed awake, watching her perfection. In sleep, she looked younger, less effected by the world than what she had been. Gently, I ran a finger down her soft cheek. Vixen was my everything.

It didn't matter what we faced.

I would be by her side through it all.

She was my mate.

She was mine.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment!!!! :D