Ch.3 Lost but Not Defeted

Picture of Vixen's wolf form ------------------------------------------------->

Vixen's P.O.V.

"If you could only see,

The beast you made of me,

I held it in,

but now it seems you set it  runnin' free..."

                                       - lyrics of Howl by Florence + The Machine

In the distance, the sunset's filling the sky with the most unique pinks and golds. The last rays of light touch the land as if in a good bye. Then there is little old me; a rogue with scars. My red hair streams behind me and I travel to a place of unknown origin. How it would feel to share this with a friend. Some one to actually care if you died.   

My feet scrape against the dirt and grass of a valley I have never been to. How I miss my home. 

Its been two days since, I fought with that so called, "Keeper of Death". I can't to get how he knew about my past or how he wanted my blood. To tell you the truth, his comments just keeps me pushing forward in that fight.

Suddenly my wolf screams, Run, Vixen! Danger! 

Oh, crap!

Listening to the command of my wolf, I lengthen my strides and move with supper speed. My feet move at the speed of light, but it wasn't fast enough. A huge roar sounds behind me, fallowed by a tree sailing through the air and landing five ft. in front of me. Quickly, I jump over it without slowing my pace.

"You will die! Stupid mutt!", comes the voice from behind me.  Oh no, he's back! I killed him!? How did he survive?

My breath comes at sharp pants, but I must not stop. That crazy thing will strip the flesh from my body. So not going to let that happen!

Grabbing my sword off my hip, I hold it to my side while running. Just incase.

"I will find you wherever you hide. I will find you and torture you, rogue!" Screams the massive Lycan, from my left. 

 "Bring it on! You will have the fight of your life!", I scream over my shoulder.

"You may have sprit in that body of yours, but that will just make it more fun to crush it!", the Lycan says, getting closer and closer to me.

I am in trouble! Please give me strength, wolf goddess.

Swerving to my right, I run strait into the forest. See, if he can beat me at my on my home territory!

"You will never escape me for a second time, Vixen" His paws move faster and faster on the ground. In a matter of seconds will he be on me.

In the forest, the trees are dense and hard to pass through. Being raised in the wild, I was easily able to find my way to freedom. The Lycan on the other hand, Roared in furry and tried to claw through the trees. My speed and my werewolf strength, kept me going, while the monster soon became just a shadow in the distance.

The running had left my panting and out of energy. Its dark out side now and the stars glow from the Heavens.

Good job, Vixen. We showed him to mess with us, says my wolf.